“old town tour”

Cracow Free Tours Krakow
Ranked #5 of 270 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: The OLD TOWN Free Tour - 10.30 and 2 pm every day.The JEWISH QUARTER Free Tour - 10.45 and 2 pm every day. CASCO ANTIGUO tour gratis - 10.30 y 14.00 cada dia, BARRIO JUDIO tour gratis - 10.45 y 14.00 cada dia, SECRETOS DE CRACOVIA POR LA NOCHE - 19.00. CITTA VECCHIA - 10.30, QUARTIERE EBRAICO - 14.00. For more free tours please, check our website. We also can arrange a private tour for you with our guide. All tours start in front of St. Mary's (Mariacki) Church at the Main Market Square. Look for our RED UMBRELLA with the DRAGON.Full of knowledge entertaining walks about history, architecture and people of Krakow with licensed local guides. Come to the meeting place and join us. We work all year round in every weather.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went on the old town tour on the 10th of August. It was great, the guide was nice, well prepared, answered all the questions, gave us useful tips, showed us the most important sights. I even got a beautiful souvenir at the end of the tour (thank you so much:)). I would definitely recommend the tour to everyone :)

1  Thank mori6_10

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I did the scandalic tour and I expected something really different and enterteining but it was quite monotonous, specially because all the scandals were not such a thing! Anyway the story about Stalin's Fountain was nice.

About the food one, I did it with Ela. Nice guide but quite cold! I'd recommend this tour to everyone because you can learn a lot about polish food (not very international). The food was lovely, the herring, zurek and golabky. The pierogi, I've eaten much better in other places that in the one you visit during the tour! In general, Ela was like the mother of a foreign friend explaining everything to you!

1  Thank Antoni P
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were lucky to join the tour by chance. Martha is a great guide - very knowledgeable and polite.
Most advisable to anyone visiting Krakow.

Thank Maxim.Irina H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Marta was our guide, and she studied history at university so her walk was full of interesting facts and fables. Having gone on two free walking tours yesterday with a rival free walking tour company, I was impressed to have someone who was unassuming and passionate about her subject and her role. The fee is voluntary and up to you to how much you think the tour is worth.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

A group of 4 of us went on the tour of the old town this morning with Sophia. It was so interesting. Great information, great legends and practical advice on visiting Krakow. Would definitely recommend this tour.