“Great outside vantage point” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #99 of 123 Nightlife in Krakow
Barry, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Great outside vantage point”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stopped here on our first afternoon in Krakow for a snack and drink. Weather was okay ish so we sat outside. We had pizza and some beers - all good and fair price.

It is just around from main square on other side of church. You get the sun all afternoon so was lovely.
Service was good. Went to use the toilet which is downstairs but it was so dark - hardly any lights on. No light on in toilet either.

We went a second time 2 days later and as the weather so fantastic, there were no seats available outside. Eventually we asked a local couple if we could share their table, so all good.

We only had a few drinks this time - 10zl for a half litre beer - £2. It was 16zl in main square 100 yds away.

There was a big group downstairs on the shisha this time and lights were on this time. Can't say anything about the bar or cleanliness as we were outside. It's a great alternative to the main square. Service was good.

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like cockroaches? Be welcome!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

Well first impression was good, nice and comfy place I think but...when I go to the bathroom there where cockroaches! And then we sat and make orders, mean time I go to the bar order some more drinks and then a shock AGAIN! I saw -seriously I never ever seen this before- a cockroaches - yes not one but some!!- on the 'clean glasses' on the bar...!!!!

Visited May 2013
Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Run away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is one of the worst Shisha bars in Krakow. I have went there several times and every time has been a disaster. We ordered a mixed-fruit shisha. The person who prepared it did not do a very good job. The coal was burning the tobacco too fast and as a result, it tasted horrible. I immediately went to the manager and told him that the shisha was bad and that he should give us a better one. His response was "where are you from? Don't you know we are in Poland?" I am not sure what he meant by this comment but I felt insulted. We were told to pay for the shisha and we were given no discount. As a local to Krakow, I recommend the shisha bar that is located on Grodzka street. It is underneath a kebab stand and that is where you will find the best shisha in Krakow.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank MichaelMariner
London
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Middle eastern themed bar and shisha cafe near the main square”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

We stopped by at Shisha Club after an afternoon of wandering around the Old Town.

It's a middle eastern themed bar below the "Il Forno" Italian restaurant, but you can also smoke shisha at the outdoor tables at the front, whilst having a pizza or drink.

Upon arrival we were promptly seated and placed our order. After a long wait, the shisha and our two beers finally arrived.

There were two of us, and they only provided one mouthpiece, but the smoking experience (at 30 PLN) was as expected. Not as good as you'd find in the middle east, but not bad.

The actual bar area was quite big, with different rooms and music playing, but on the Friday afternoon we visited, they were all empty. The only other customers were eating at the outdoor tables.

Would I go back if I were in Krakow again? Probably not.

Visited August 2012