“Great vegetarian food”

Cafe Mlynek
Ranked #233 of 1,521 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 15 years we have pleasure to host you in our restaurant from breakfast to dinner. Now we open just for Saturday's and Sunday's Yummy India by Sheuli Bhowal great indian kitchen For reservations call 12 4306202 or 502302803
Vietnam
“Great vegetarian food”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stumbled across this great cafe when I was looking for somewhere to escape the rain. It was warm and welcoming with great vegetarian food and decaf coffee. I was told they have a pianist on Sundays (I think) and is the kind of place where you can pick up a magazine to read while you wait for your food which is very reasonably priced.. It has a bed and breakfast place upstairs.

1 Thank TravelbugVietnam

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
“Gluten free in Krakow”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great cafe with authentic potato pancakes for those on a gluten free or vegan diet. The food was delicious and very, very cheap and the cafe has lovely outdoor seating looking over one of Krakow's most beautiful churches and squares. I would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ks_lolly
Krakow, Poland
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Had the spiced coffee, Szarlotka (apple pie), and the date and almond desert. Food was all fresh and tasted really great. The place has the typical old style quirky ambiance that I love about so many places around Krakow. Ah, and really friendly, quick service.

1 Thank P S
oxford
“delightful”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A delightful restaurant, good ambiance, friendly staff and good food. An unexpected pleasure in such a meat eating country. We had a lovely dinner here, generous portions and good quality veggie and vegan food.

1 Thank katherineOxford
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This place was on my to-do list! So glad I found it, very quiet inside, we went about 6pm on a Sunday. The tables are so cute, lace covered tables with little candles on them, it was so adorable. Service was quick and they spoke English well (I did try to attempt Polish!). Food was served quickly.
Massive portions! I got a tofu rice dish and my boyfriend got pasta, we both got a drink each too. We were very full after it! It was delicious! And it was all around 45 zloty! Amazingly cheap for the quality and quantity.
I would recommend this place to everyone!

Visited February 2014