“Amazing tour, well organised, perfect guide.”

ComFort Tours Cracow - Day Tours
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Full-Day Tour from Krakow
Ranked #29 of 270 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ComFort Tours Cracow. Let’s explore!We organize tours of the highest quality. While visiting Cracow, you can't miss: Museum Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Zakopane, and Krakow sightseeing. And you will need Airport Transfers and much more fit to your needs.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I visited Poland in January with two of my sisters and our Mother, In all we took three tours with Comfort Tours. The Wieliczka Salt Mines, Auschwitz Birkenau and a tour down to Zakopane. Our guide was Damien and he did an amazing job. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable of information about the places we went with particular focus on the Zakopane tour.

As we were staying in Zakopane we planned to take the tour and then stay there but we ended up going a good way back towards Krakow but Damien drove us the whole way back right up to our hotel in Zakopane which was a really generous thing to do.

Highly recommend it!!!

My sister's only regret was not being able to get a photo with him haha!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Me and my husband Jan were very happy and satisfied of trip. Damian is a very proffesional guid. He described and show us everything for the other side of the guidebooks. Thank U Damien thank U We will never forget you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a pleasure to participate in a tour with ComFort Tours.
Well organised and good served tours that are worth of recommendation. Being in the business I know how should it look like. This is what i expect from tourism. Well done ComFort Tours.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I am very happy and satisfied becouse of trip to Wieliczka. Although I know a little history of this place, thanks to Mr. Damian learned a lot of interesting information about which I had no idea. Friendly atmosphere, sense of humor, comprehensive answers to the questions. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Damian was a very knowledgeable guide. He made the visit to Wieliczka enjoyable and interesting. Bożena & John CH.