“Yum!”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Cracow Handmade Chocolate, bringing the masterful touch of the chocolatiers from all over Galicia, this outlet is already providing extremely popular among locals and tourists. Don't expect to find anything savoury on the menu - it's all about chocolate and coffee.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

For any chocolate lover, this is a place to go! Great service, and really good chocolate. We went here probably four times on our trip to Krakow. One afternoon we went out to dinner, and thought to go here for dessert. All i can say is... Don't ordrer both the chocolate cake (which is cake without "cake", allmost all solid chocolate!!) and the hot chocolate... Holy moly it was too much of the chocolaty greatness. You'll be regretting it after.

2  Thank CharlotteNS

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by my friends. I am NOT even a big fan of chocolate but the fact it's all hand made there in front of you and one can see the process of making it convinced me that it was a place worth to visit and I wasn't disappointed. Variety, flavours, shapes, really impressive. Very pleasant atmosphere and service. There's also a cafe upstairs where you can enjoy melted or drinking chocolate, desserts or even tea with chocolate which surprisingly was really tasty. For group bookings they organise a day of chocolate making classes! Perfect for kids!

1  Thank Aurelia B
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This place is a must see for all chocolate lovers! I visited this place DAILY!!! the chocolate is out of this world!! You can watch chocolate being created!!!! Fantastic! Great location and very easy to find!

1  Thank Julzlong83
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This Chocolate Bar was opened at Szewska street in Kraków just two years back, but I cannot image Kraków city without this bar.

You can see how the chocolate is hand made, there is a very massive amount of different chocolates from all over the world. You can drink hot chocolate inside or just have "take away" one. It's especially good in winter time.

I do advice this place to ALL.

P.S.

At the end you have to buy some chocolate and take it home.

I

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Yes, good chocolate and good place but they also try to take advantage of tourits. I went in December and asked them to give me a gift card (with a given amount of money on it to use it as a present for a relative coming to Krakow -as I am living here-). After explaining the situation to 2 waitresses, they called the manager (who was really helpful and spoke perfect English) who understood my petition and gave to me an OFFICIAL card from the place with the amount of money I wanted. Everything alright.

Now, when it's time to use it, they tell my relative (who doesn't speak Polish or English) that there is no money there, that it is a points card. When I go to complain, they treat us as thiefts in really bad manners. After asking them to call the manager they say that HE DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AT ALL and he won't solve the problem. Obviously, they are lying and we ask for a complaints form. They say they are only workers and there is nothing they can do to help us.

Only after we refuse to pay our chocolates, they accept to use the card (in really bad manners without apologizing and after force me to scream in the middle of the place).

Really bad experience. I won't come again to this place. I recommend you to try other good chocolate places as Wedel or Relaks.

1  Thank Pilar C