PURO Krakow Stare Miasto
US$105
US$93
  • Pool
1,635 results
All reviewssamsung tabletmodern hoteltrain stationglass bathroomshopping mallfree hot drinkscorner roomfree coffee machineold townroom cardroom servicegaleria krakowskaunderfloor heatinglobby arearecommend this hotelthe main squarerooms are small
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Jusr back from fantastic 3 days in Krakow staying at Puro Hotel. The staff where very helpful and friendly Hotel spotlessly clean and just ten minute walk from main square in Krakow Great rooms had everything you need and the free coffee and Tea facility in reception was much appreciated. Will definatly be back and will recommend this hotel to all our friends WELL DONE!!!!.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Annette W
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Weekend trip to krakow, this was a great hotel, Very attentive staff, Nice and very modern rooms.Puro hotel is right across the big shopping mall galeria Krakowska, wich you can spend hours and hours in. Done shopping you can just walk across the street and put everything in your room, fresh up and in walking distance go to a nice restaurant and enjoy a nice dinner. Everything in your room from tv, lights, internet, front desk, make a call or temprature you controll on a Galaxy Tab. And its in walking distance of all " must see when in Krakow) We really enjoyed this stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christina559
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great new hotel, in a perfect spot. Friendly stuff and great rooms.clean,well equipped .
Next door to Galeria Kraków.
Planty shops and restaurant around.
Short stroll to Krakow center, and all the atractions are walking distans, perfect for short stay :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Alexegielman
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have just got back from a week here in the puro hotel krakow!!
I don't agree with the other comment made about staff not being friendly at all.... The staff are the most helpful and friendly people I have ever met!!!
We came it Poland for a polish friends wedding, we needed drying cleaning done and only had 24 hours to arrange this. I mentioned this to the staff, within under 16 hours they had all of our dry cleaning done for us and pressed our items to a high standard!
Our room was cleaned daily. Fresh water left for us and complimentary toiletries left for us daily.
We had a few little issues with the tablet in the room for the tele, the night staff followed us straight up to sort this out.
Every time we walked in or out if the hotel, at least one member if staff came to say hello.
There were fresh apples free if charge everyday in the hotel lobby.
We had a card each which allowed us 5 free hot drinks daily.
Yes the bathrooms are all made of glass, they look lovely and there is a curtain that can be pulled to give you privacy. The bed was huge with luxurious bedding which you can have changed daily if required.
There was one small down fall which was more me as a problem then the hotel. Everything is run by a tablet including the lights. Technology is really not my strong point, so if I got up for the toilet in the night the light automatically turns on, if like me you have no idea in how to use technology you can not turn the light off straight away and have to wait for it to do it it's self.., my husband had the job of turning the light off for me in the night lol.... So not a problem to me just to him lol.
There is a huge shopping centre and I mean huge, across the road from the hotel ( makes lakeside and blue water look silly) we heard no noise from the roads, fresh bakery stand directly outside.
One warning!! You can see into the hotel... Funny really as its a lot of glass, there was one occasion I was outside the hotel and saw a few people looking up walking past laughing. Being nosey I had to have a look, there was a lady in full view taking a shower with the lights on and curtains wide open... I popped into the hotel and mentioned to the staff the staff went straight up to the room of the lady to inform she may want to close the curtains!!
This hotel is one of the best I have had pleasure of being in and I have worked in some very luxurious hotels.. The hotel is relaxed, but luxurious at the same time, I can not stress how friendly and helpful the staff are! We are already arranging another trip back to stay and we have only just got back.
Thank you puro you made out stay amazing

Charmaine and james

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Charmaine666
Reviewed 29 August 2013

First visit to Poland, Krakow, an absolutely besutiful city! Stayed at Puro Hotel for 4 nights....perfect! Location excellent..7 minute walk to the main square. The hotel staff are helpful and polite! The cleanliness is out of this world, was impressed! Amazing room.....high tec.....great! I highly recommend this hotel!!! And great value for money!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple