PURO Krakow Stare Miasto
W Palacu(Krakow)
  • Breakfast included
Mistia Hotel(Krakow)
1,621 results
All reviewssamsung tabletmodern hoteltrain stationglass bathroomshopping mallfree hot drinkscorner roomfree coffee machineold townroom cardroom servicegaleria krakowskaunderfloor heatinglobby arearecommend this hotelthe main squarerooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

excellent hotel to stay in staff are very welcoming and hotel standards are perfect always clean and excellent customer service would recommend this to any person thinking of staying in Krakow. Also is in an area around the center with loads to do lovely place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandrabennett
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your opinion!
It is a pleasure for me to see that you appreciate the product and quality of service!
I hope we will host you in Puro Krakow or Puro Wroclaw in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is the best ultra modern hotel I have been to in all my years of travel. Its a perfect balance of use of space, technology and architecture while still providing you with comfort, and more than your desired needs. I definitely recommend this hotel and I hope they expand and build more worldwide. Because I'd be first on the list for a loyalty card. Lol

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank EmmanuelFo
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for your great opinion!

I just want to inform you that we already have one hotel in operation in Wroclaw and plan to open two more in Poznan and Gdansk next year.
I hope you will find time to stay in one of them during your next visit in Poland!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I decided to visit Krakow (Crakow) because of its proximity to Auschwitz. The Puro Hotel was the only hotel I found with availability towards the end of September 2013, so I decided to go ahead & book it for the two days I'd be there. And, I am so happy I did. This is a GREAT HOTEL in a great location. I love the card you receive at check-in, which, first of all, gives you five FREE drinks (from their two drink machines) of coffee, hot chocolate, cappacino, and other varieties EACH DAY of your stay. And second, it's used to get to your room, enter it, and once you're in (your room), it's put in a slot and all the lights/tv come on. Each room has a touchpad that you use to control/adjust all the lights, light colors, heating, the TV, & you can check-out using it as well. Additionally, the hallways have motion detectors that activate lights as you're walking, so you can see where you're going. There is a large shopping mall right across the street with plenty of ATMs, and the trams & buses stop right in front of it as well, so public transportation is also close at hand. The main square isn't right there, but the walk to it is not that far. My thanks again to Maria & Adam who were most helpful in checking me in, and for helping me with anything & everything I needed/wanted; to include the tour to Auschwitz and to Schindler's Factory. I hope to return again soon to Krakow (Cracow), and when I do, I'll be booking my room at the Puro Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank GetOutThere1

I am realy happy to see that you like Puro concept!

Also, It is a pleasure for me as a General Manager to get feedback from our guests that employees are doing great. We hope to host you again in Puro Krakow in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wow ! Puro Hotel - Krakow ! A totally pleasant surprise ! Stayed 3 nights (11 - 13 Oct 2013) while visiting friends.
Great location ! Very close to the center/old city - just 10 to max 15 min walk and next to a huge mall that has everything you may think of.
Excellent service, extremely clean room, very comfortable big bed, nice/decent breakfast.
Everything in the room (temperature/ lights/ TV / internet access/window curtains/ do not disturb sign/alarm) controlled by an easy to use and understand Samsung tablet ! :)
I was lucky enough to be given the best (i think) room 603 ( top floor/where the 2 sides meet !) which has a very nice panoramic view.
Puro Hotel will be my absolute choice during a next visit to Krakow( such a wonderful city !) :)

Room Tip: Room 603 ! Top floor, huge room, great view !
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in early October in this new hotel just to the north of the main square. The hotel is very new and looks fantastic, modern contemporary decor runs throughout the design on the entire hotel.

Check in was good, there is a check in computer that you can do yourself, but staff do help you. It's fairly quick but a little novelty and personally I'd prefer to be checked in by staff. The rooms are a decent size, not huge, but very nicely decorated. The TV is controlled by a Samsung tablet and the bed was very comfortable. The shower is surrounded by see-through glass and only a curtain separates you should you want some privacy. Not for everyone but we didn't mind.

You get 5 free tea, coffee or hot chocolates per room card which is a nice touch in reception. The hotel is right next to a huge shopping centre and the railway station. We found the taxi's from the airport varied, costing £20 when we arrived and £30 when we went back, which seemed a little steep. The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the main square, which isn't too far, but we did a lot of walking in the city and we'd had enough of the extra walk by the end of our trip so bear that in mind if you are walking a lot. We didn't have breakfast as £10 per person is quite a lot in Krakow.

Overall, the staff were helpful and friendly, the rooms was well designed if a little smaller than I expected. I'd give this 4.5 out of 5 and this is a highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple