“Regulars because of Pub Quiz, a fantastic bar!”
Review of House of Beer

House of Beer
Ranked #5 of 139 Nightlife in Krakow
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Come join us on Tuesdays at 20:30, downstairs, for an English-language pub quiz! The bar is fantastic, with a huge selection and a wonderful waitstaff. The beers on tap rotate regularly, with some staples staying if you're more interested in keeping things conservative. I really like the Atak Chmielu and Rowing Jack (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clones). A very spacious place, with multiple large rooms, you'll definitely find something to fit your tastes, be it a lively atmosphere, or a quieter sit-down.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Fantastic friendly atmosphere, dead cheap, their premium beer which we were warned was expensive was about £3!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

As fans of craft beer/real ale we put this on our must visit list and we weren't disappointed. In fact we paid a visit on everyday of out stay in Krakow.

They have a good choice of foreign and local brews. The wheat IPA was fantastic.

Good atmosphere and great beer, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Not normally a fan of beer but thought I would try this place out. Amazing! So many varieties and flavours of beer and lager, the polish beer and polish apricot beer on tap were my favourite. If you love beer then I suggest you go here as you will not be disappointed. The bar is massive, when you walk in then is a alcove to the left that goes downstairs which then has a huge seating area. Loved it here!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My friends wanted to try the house of beer, but as I'm not a beer drinker I wasn't as enthusiastic. However they served other drinks and all VERY cheap. Around 4 zloty for a whiskey and coke (around 80p)! Cant argue with that. My friends loved the choice of beer and all tried something totally different. All beers still at very low prices. Seemed to be a popular bar in Krakow and if visiting the city again I would definitely come back here.