“Northern Ireland”

Ranked #11 of 260 Hotels in Krakow
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Northern Ireland”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a short stay and was really pleased. Great location and beautiful design. Very pleased staff would love to stay again soon and I would recommend this hotel to couples looking for somewhere special to stay thats a little bit of luxury for a very reasonable price

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yvonne T
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear "Yvonne T',
Thank you for your kind comments added on this website.
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and found the hotel’s staff very pleased. I'm really happy to hear that you were able to make your stay memorable and enjoyable; it is such a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Senacki Hotel very soon.
With kind regards,
Front Office Supervisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Swan Hill
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I really enjoyed staying here.. the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and clean and the breakfast was lovely. It is in the perfect location just next to the main square. I would love to stay at Hotel Senacki if I were to stay in Krakow again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear "Kathryn H",
Let me thank you so much for posting this feedback with positive review about your stay at our hotel. I am really glad to read you enjoyed your stay and experienced a feeling of being well served.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Senacki in the near future.
Kind regards,
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I picked this hotel after reading the reviews online. my overall experience is very positive and I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to spend time in Krakow. The service provided by the staff was excellent. The staff were happy to recommend activities, directions, and restaurants, what I admired more is their level of energy to help and their honesty. The hotel is not far (only 400-500 meters) from the main square which this is great as it is quite yet very centrally located in the old city. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only area I would advise for some improvement is the restaurant and the breakfast; it is just enough which I believe if that is improved a bit in terms of variety it would be an amazing place to stay. Anyway if you are not the dine-in type of guy there are a lot of options outside the hotel, however for families (with young children) it is always important to have some options. All in all next time I am in Krakow I am definitely staying in Senacki Hotel, Thank you guys!

Room Tip: The windows in the rooms of the 4 floor a bit small, other than that all is great!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear "NEP126",
Thank you very much for having chosen Hotel Senacki for your stay in Kraków and for taking your time to post your kind comment on Tripadvisor.com. We are grateful for any comments about breakfasts, every day we try to improve the quality of services.
We are making maximum efforts to provide a welcoming atmosphere for our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Kind regards,
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

That was my second stay in this hotel. Last stay took place precisely one year ago, also on Christmas holidays. You can refer to my previous review – everything written there is still valid; I’m still happy that I found this hotel in 2012 and was pleased to confirm that one year later in 2013 the hotel met my expectations again.

This time we visited Krakow with my wife. The room was negotiated in advance, I can recognize customer orientation of the hotel staff: they managed to arrange the room exactly as I wanted: on the third floor with view to Grodzka street and two beautiful churches.

The room met us with tidiness and lovely scent of cinnamon. During this visit to Krakow weather was warmer than last year, not like it was supposed to be on Christmas. Nevertheless, the room had hot-water radiator with adjustable temperature. Very comfortable, I can confirm.

Similar to last year, our hotel package included Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve in affiliated Hotel Kossak. The meal was very traditional; surely Oplatki (Christmas Wafers) waited for us in the center of the table. I encourage you to study Polish custom how to take part in this special dinner.

Additionally to Christmas dinner, the hotel left complimentary Christmas gingerbread on the desk in the room. It tasted absolutely delicious in the evening, especially with tea.

I’d like to cite myself that the room had regular electric kettle which allowed boiling water for tea. That was not an all-in-one-brewer, like some other hotels have in rooms, the kettle was a real kettle. I adore a cup of hot black tea after a busy day, that’s why such kettle and several tea bags were very much appreciated.

Talking about breakfast, additionally to standard options like bread, butter, cheese, ham and yogurts, buffet breakfast included fried eggs or omlette with ham or sausages served on demand. Sausages could be also taken separately and I tell you: the sausages were really delicious. Pancakes were also available on request.

So, finally I can conclude that the hotel provided us with excellent service, clean rooms, suitable and pleasant toiletries.

1 Thank _0Alexey0_
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Dear Sir,
It is wonderful to aknowledge that our guests remain satisfied each time they visit tHotel Senacki. We would like to honestly thank you for your second stay and a will to share your positive opinion with us and other TripAdvisor users. Your compliments on our staff please us most. Everyday we do our best in order to meet your high expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.
Yours sincerely,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Had a great stay at the Senacki. It is a lovely hotel in a great location and the staff is extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms are very spacious and tastefully decorated. Very good value for money. Might want to ask for a room that faces the back since might be a bit noisy in the front especially in summer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear "Scottie23",
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Senacki and for taking the time to write a review.
We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services and facilities and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and have been shared with all.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at Senacki Hotel.
Best Regards,
Leeds
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Hotel Senacki has some of the best front of house staff of any hotel we have stayed in. Nothing was too much trouble in either arranging taxi pick ups, general advice or recommendations. The Hotel is in a lovely old building a few minutes walk from the main square and opposite a beautiful church. Even though we were staying at the hotel over New Year there was very little noise from revellers returning from the festivities (but that may be due to our own vodka consumption!!!). The rooms are adequate for a long weekend break but are functional rather than four star. However, we would have no hesitation returning to the hotel or recommending it to others.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear "Alex986",
Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about Hotel Senacki.
It was a pleasure to host you at our property.
It is a great recognition for us to hear that you found our hotel staff "the best of any hotel you have stayed in". As the comfort of our guests is the most important for us we pay a lot of attention to the quality of our service.

I hope to welcome you back at our hotel shortly.
With kind regards,
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have been to Krakow at least 7 times; usually we get an apartment, but since we were only going to be in town for 3 days, we booked the Senacki hotel. The location was perfect; we walked to the markets and all the other places we wanted to revisit. Kudos to all at the hotel.

1 Thank GrandmaB02
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear "Joan C",
Thank you very much for the time you spent to share your personal impressions on your stay at Hotel Senacki, thank you again for your praising review, we hope that you had a pleasant journey back home.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Hotel Senacki.
Kindest Regards,