1,001 results
All reviewswawel castlest peterthe main squareold towngreat hotelperfect locationroyal routebeautiful churchcellar bargrodzka streetsmall hotelsister hotelrecommend this hotelthird floornoise from the streetgood sizemini bar
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in September and couldn't have asked for more. Spacious, well appointed, immaculate room and bath at a very reasonable price, right in the middle of Old Town. I think I'd like to go back to Poland, and if I do, I'd definitely stay here again. Super friendly and helpful staff too. Breakfast was a little boring, but perfectly adequate.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear "Marc624",
Reading your enthusiastic comment we wish to thank you for such a very nice feedback and we feel very proud having met your expectations.

We do hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in Hotel Senacki very soon and remain at your entire disposal for any future assistance.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Just back from a 4 night stay great hotel superb position,comfortable beds large shower room,tea making and free daily water.The staff are so helpful any information on the area trips ect they could do enough,great choice at breakfast wouldn't hesitate to go again or recommend this hotel any one who as not been to Kracow are missing out such a fantastic place and people.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Dear "Jeff W",
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoy your three nights in Krakow. I’m please that you found your room clean and comfortable.
I was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your most kind comments regarding our staff and services.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to see you in the very near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Stayed at Hotel Senacki for 3 nights. Perfect in every way, location was brilliant, room spotless, bar, reception, restaurant also spotless. Very good choice for breakfast cold buffet included smoked salmon and hot food cooked to order.

Short walk to the main square and the castle. Less than an hours journey to Auchwicz and the Salt Mines.

The staff have to be the Hotels biggest asset. They were without exception friendly, approachable, smart and very effecient. We were sorry to leave and would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Our room was at the front of the hotel. So there was a little noise some nights, perhaps a room at the side would be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends

Dear "Lynn W"
Thank you for having chosen Hotel Senacki for your recent stay in Kraków and for sharing such an enthusiastic opinion with us and the other TripAdvisor users.
What pleases us the most is the fact that you appreciated our convenient location.
I am most pleased of all though that you enjoyed our service which is what we work hardest at,
as it motivates us for a further improvement in offering you as good service as it is only possible.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

At the recommendation of a friend, I stayed for three nights at the Hotel Senacki, in the heart of Old City Krakow. The hotel is charming, with courteous staff, clean rooms, and just the right environment for enjoying this city. I had a spacious room, with a joining salon. Internet service is good, bathrooms clean, bed comfortable. Location is perfect to step out right into the heart of the Old City. Parking is available at a remote site a few blocks away, for a fee, but not inconvenient at all to access. I highly recommend the Hotel Senacki.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mysterioustraveling

Dear "mysterioustraveling",
Thank you for having chosen Hotel Senacki for your recent stay in Kraków and for taking the time to leave your comments on Tripadvisor. Your opinion is very important for us and helps us to continuously improve our service.
I’m very happy that you appreciate our location which combines easy access to history and modernity and because of that You can "enjoying this city". I especially thank you for your positive note regarding our staff. It is very pleasant and motivates us to become even better in the future.
I hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Hotel Senacki is right in the center of Krakow and is ideal for seeing all the sights, the main square of the old town is close by and there are many restaurants close by with a wide choice of menus, Italian, Hungarian and Polish. The breakfast is contintal and very good. Hotel is very clean and good value for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank vveltom
OstiHotele, Front Office Supervisor at Senacki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear "vveltom",
Thank you for posting such a positive review of the hotel and we are delighted that you enjoyed staying with us.
I was thrilled to learn that your kind remarks regarding your whole experience.
It is wonderful that we were able to enhance your short visit to this charming city.

We hope that next time you will stay longer and spend some more time with us.