“Best Massage Ive ever had!”
Review of Bali Beauty House

Bali Beauty House
Ranked #9 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I love getting a massage while I'm on holiday and found this place by chance while I was staying in Krakow. I have my nails done (gel nails) a full body scrub and massage.

I was a little disappointed with my nails but that could be my fault. The room where the nails are done is very dark so the colour I chose was horrid in natural light she didn't ask me how I wanted them filed and I wasn't paying attention which left me with very ugly looking square nails much shorter than they were so I couldn't file them to a more natural shape without having them very short, this could also be my fault as I don't speak Polish so she couldn't ask me what I wanted.

The massage room was lovely so relaxing and the massage was amazing!

Will go back for a massage when I'm next in Krakow.

BaliBeautyHouse, Manager at Bali Beauty House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Bali Beauty House. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
We are glad you enjoyed the massage as these are what we are famous for.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission, hence we are very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your nails.
We hope to see you again in the future to prove that.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I was wondering which SPA to choose in Krakow, but was recommended this one by a friend of mine and I am soooo happy that I went there. Everything was perfect from the start till the end. I was greeted by the door by a smiling receptionist who offered me delicious latte. I didn't try everything they offer, but had a manicure and a lovely chocolate massage which was relaxing and truly great (and smelled fantastic!). I am going for a wedding on Saturday, so will have a nice haircut done, can't wait :) If you want to relax, or improve your looks, this is a place to be!

1  Thank Katarzyna B
BaliBeautyHouse, Manager at Bali Beauty House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Madam,
Thank you for such a kind review. We are very happy you enoyed your visit at Bali Beauty House to the fullest. It is our pleasure to provide your guests with everything they need. We invite you to try more of our serives in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Bali Beauty House is by far the best spa in Krakow. The decor is straight out of Bali, and something you would never xpect in Poland. The receptionists were super treating me with a latte as soon as I walked in the door. The massage was great too (ayurveda massage). If I had to recommend any spa in Krakow, Bali Beauty House is definitely the one. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

1  Thank joostkomijn

Dear Joost,
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy you enjoyed the decor as well as the massage. Bali Beauty House waits for your next visit when coming to Krakow.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

This is a must visit spa in Krakow. I visited with some friends and we had a excellent time. The staff was professional and friendly. The interior is nicely finished and the prices are competitive.

I will be going back!

BaliBeautyHouse, Manager at Bali Beauty House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you Jason!

We will be truly happy to see you soon in Bali Beauty House. It’s a pleasure for us to have clients like you. Once again thank you for appreciating our efforts.

Bali Beauty House