Qubus Hotel Krakow
  • Pool
Hotel Atrium(Krakow)
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Pool
US$92
US$87
1,753 results
All reviewsswimming poolgreat hotelfree boat tripjewish quarterriver viewsauna and steam roomold townacross the riverjazz clubnice pooltram stopbusiness hotelleisure facilitiestop floorsalt minessmall gymminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We booked this hotel online for our first trip ever to Poland. We had no idea what to expect. It was incredible. The two best things I can say is the staff was totally incredible. Being typical Americans, we only spoke English and everyone there knew great English so it was a huge relief and they were able to help us out with absolutely everything. The breakfast was THE best breakfast I've ever had at a hotel anywhere in the world. It was a bit pricey so we only ate it one morning but the value was incredible. So much good food! The rooms were awesome. Very clean and nice. As, I said, all the staff was super nice but a young girl at the front desk named Marta really went out of her way to make everything great for us and I'd stay there again based in her level of customer service alone.
The only reason I might not stay here again is because it's kind of a long walk to the City Center where all the fun of Krakow is. We took a cab every time and that, plus the cost of the room and breakfast made it a choice that wasn't the most economical. That being said, it's still a great place to go and a great choice for business travelers and professionals.

Room Tip: We booked a two bed room and when we got up there, our room only had one bed. If you call the front desk immediately, they can come and reframe the bed and turn it into two beds. We didn't realize this and so I had to sleep next to my smelly friend and that kind of sucked but if you know they can change the bed ahead of time, it's no big deal.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
QubusHotel, Dyrektor generalny at Qubus Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,
What a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with your stay at Qubus Hotel Kraków and the services we propose.
Thank you very much for a fantastic recommendation and all kind compliments especially on our staff and breakfasts.
I do sincerely hope that we will see you again in the nearest future.
Yours sincerely,
Jarosław Gbyl

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The Qubus hotel is absolutely well located. This is by far enough to make it a considerable option. However, the rooms are comfortable, the staff is super friendly, there are rental bikes (6 and 12 hours), the swimming pool strikes with an amazing view of the city and there is public transportation nearby. There is also a bar that looked charming enough, with jazz music. The only problem we had in our stay (a group of 33 loud teens) was with the Internet service, given its limitations considering the number of guests.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulotiago
Reviewed 23 July 2014

While Qubus might not be right downtown, it's a mere five minute tram ride (2.80 zloty) from the town centre, close to the river (ask for a river facing room on the 6th or 7th floors), and within walking distance of many popular sights (Wawel Castle; Jewish quarter/Kazimierz; Schindler Museum; Museum of Contemporary Art etc). The staff were generally attentive and helpful (a few could do with some "customer comes first" appreciation), the rooms clean and comfortable (great beds), and the pool/spa/gym are an excellent wind-down at the end of your day. The hotel restaurant and bar were always busy (a good sign, though we never ate there). There are plenty of nearby restaurants (high end and basic pub/Polish fare), grocery stores and a tram stop two minutes' walk from the hotel's lobby. Very good value, very well presented property. Kudos to the manager and his leadership team.

Room Tip: Floors 6 and 7 facing river are excellent choices.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent hotel.Part of the Qubus Poland wide structure.Have this great pleasure to visit all 14 hotels to create a net . Pretty welcome nice people,very professional. In Cracow -it is worthy to emphasize at the reception Mrs.Kinga and Mrs. Marta , in the restaurant Magda, Rafal and Slawek. Also Mr.Rakowski whom I would like to to pass special regards and thanks.

Room Tip: Nice view to Cracow ,especially old Jewish quarter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
QubusHotel, General Manager at Qubus Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a great review of the hotel and our staff - we are all delighted that you enjoyed your time with Qubus Hotel Kraków.
I will pass your special greetings to the deputy director Tomasz Rajkowski.
I do sincerely hope that we will see you again in the nearest future.
Kind regards,
Jarosław Gbyl

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hi spent a few nights at the Qubus Hotel whilst attending business meetings nearby - this wasn't my first time to Krakow, but was my first time at Qubus.

The hotel is modern, and the lobby very open. Staff were friendly, helpful & courteous. Check-in was quick & easy - something I always appreciate when arriving late at night.

Rooms aren't huge, but are comfortable, clean & quiet. My 'kingsize' bed was two singles pushed together, which you see sometimes - not a fan (as means duvets are also 2x single), but not a big deal. There aren't lots of facilities in the room (no mini bar, for example) but you had the usual items: a safe, ironing board etc, and WiFi was provided for free (via a unique printed code)

Breakfast was standard buffet affair, but was of a very high quality and good variety - without a doubt one of the better breakfast buffets I've had.

Not an awful lot else to say - there are only a few things you usually want / need from a business hotel. It doesn't deliver anything special, but does deliver a comfortable nights sleep - and the good breakfast helped it earn its fifth star from me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business