We had great pleasure in staying at the Cracowdays Apartments over four days from 17/04/12. Our party consisted of 11 people of all ages and stayed in both the basic, superior and family rooms. All rooms were of a very high standard and very clean.
My husband and I stayed in a superior room, the only criticism we had was the frosted glass door which led into the bathroom, this offered very little privacy. We have been married for 28 years, but I felt uncomfortable and would often use the bathroom in the dark. I am sure that there a lot of people that would be quite comfortable with this set up, unfortunately I wasn't one of them.
Breakfast was a continental affair and was more than adequate with plenty of selection.
The main square is an easy walk from the apartments, we ate all our meals here, we can recommend the following restaurants; Yummy's, Sioux, starpolaski all offered very good food and very reasonably priced.
We would like to thank Evelyn, Joanna & Alexander for their help in organising various trips and transport, we are very grateful for all their help and we can't praise them enough, we hope to see you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow