First class accommodation in a great location. Must say I had read all the reviews on here before booking and they were right. We stayed in the studio and it was exactly as described extremely clean and comfortable and in a location that gave easy access to all areas of Krakow. We booked a trip to auschwitz through reception which was with cracow tours and it was first class the attention to detail that our guide gave was brilliant and very informative. We booked our pick up from the airport at the time of booking the studio and they were there waiting for us on our arrival bang on time and again at our accommodation in plenty of time for our departure. We chose not to have breakfast as we were in the studio but this was not a problem as it was more than well equipped, including dishwasher, washing machine, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, tea, coffee and suger all in all home from home. A big thank you to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow