Just returned from five nights in Krakow over the New Year. We stayed at Cracowdays and it was the perfect place for us - relaxed atmosphere, good sized room, free wifi for keeping in touch with our multi country based families and the most helpful, friendly staff you could wish for - more than helpful with tips and advice
Breakfast (at an extra cost) was great too - really good selection of meats, cheeses, fruit and breads to start the day, served in a shared kitchen where we sat and chatted with other guests
Airport transfer was easy and friendly - definitely worth the 70pln (£14 at time of writing) to take the hassle out of getting there.
Location is probably a ten minute walk from the main square down one of Krakow's main streets - alternatively you can jump on the tram stop at the end of the street and get to most of the main city sights in ten to fifteen minutes. It is ideally situated - close enough to the things we wanted to do but away from most of the noise on a quiet side street
Would definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow