I also found this beauty on Tripadvisor and I can fully endorse the majority of positive comments. We stayed for 5 nights and although the weather was indifferent the accommodation made up for it especially after a long tiring day sightseeing. We were on the ground floor 'Frascati' room which was clean and comfortable with a small shared kitchen for 3 other rooms but we never had any problems making tea or coffee which was included. The breakfast which is an additional option is well worth every penny with plenty of choice. The location is perfect 10 minutes walk into the centre therefore its far enough away to have a quiet sleep. and only a couple of minutes away from all the trams you require to get to the various sights. Try it you won't be disappointed we will certainly go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow