Walking up to the front door I was a bit apprehensive about our choice of accommodation, but after five minutes inside I knew it was going to be the perfect hotel!
Located inside an apartment-like building, the hotel has a very homey feeling with fully equipped kitchens and a delicious daily breakfast of fresh breads, cheeses, hams and even champagne! The staff was really helpful telling us about the city and organizing different activities for the two of us to take part in (including two trips to Auschwitz and The Salt Mines).
The rooms were spacious, the bathrooms exceedingly clean and the beds comfortable! The hotel is a short 10-15 minute walk from the old-town making it very centrally located.
I would definitely recommend this adorable B&B style hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow