We reserved two rooms for our stay in Krakow, one standard and one superior. Both were very comfortable. This location is in a building on a quiet street off one of the main roads into the market square, it is not a far walk into the action and all of the main areas of the city. The rooms are located on 2 floors of the building, each floor with a kitchen area that is well stocked. Drinks are on the honor system and the daily breakfast is worth signing up for (and worth the money spent). The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The atmosphere is relaxed. Most importantly, during the hot and humid summer, it is wonderful to return to an air conditioned room. The staff are kind and helpful and the tour company they contract with provided excellent service during our salt mine visit. We look forward to another visit to Krakow and another stay at Cracowdays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow