Just returned from four days in Krakow. We stayed in Cracowdays apartments in the Porto Room. We chose this hotel based on the Cracowday website and trip advisor comments. We were not disappointed, all the positive comments were well justified. The hotel was just like home from home, the bed was one of the comfiest I have slept in, ultra modern the kitchen was fab.
All of the staff that we met were extremely friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to ensure that our stay was perfect, they are a credit to the owner Magdalena. Hotel staff in the UK should take a leaf out of their book.
Do not let the outside of the building put you off, once you are inside the apartments you will be pleasantly surprised.
I would certainly recommend that anyone who is going to Krakow should stay at Cracowdays.
Krakow itself is a gem, plenty of restaurants and bars, extremely reasonable prices. Wish we had stayed for a couple more days.
We hope to return to go Schindlers Museum which is due to open later this year, if so we will certainly be going back to these apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow