Cracowdays Apartments
Logos Hotel(Krakow)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,031 results
All reviewscracow dayscommunal kitchenzielona kuchniathe main squareold townother guestsquiet side streetfirst flooron arrivalthe main hotelsuperior rooma lovely place to staysalt mineshome from homehigh ceilingsthe ground floorten minute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2009

We stayed for 3 nights at Cracowdays - an excellent base close to the centre of Krakow ( about 10 mins walk). They have 8 apartments on 2 floors.

Do not be put off by the entrance hall / staircase - once inside you are in a different world - the apartments are very well equipped & the staff are great - Evielinna (Evelynia?) was superbly organised & even had a taxi to meet us when we gave her the wrong arrival time (by 3 hrs).

A very quiet location with plenty of local amenities.

The breakfast is excellent - very good value

You can get cheaper but I doubt if you will get better value.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2009

I stayed at Cracowdays for three nights in mid-November 2009, and I can definitely see why it is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. The facilities were very nice, and the service was really outstanding -- the 24-hour hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful in showing me the best routes for my own walking tour and in booking me a tour to Auschwitz. As for the facilities, the rooms are on two different floors -- four standard rooms (I stayed in one of them) on the first floor and four superior rooms on the second floor. Each floor has its own kitchen with complimentary coffee, tea and cookies; an "honor refrigerator" with different types of wine, beer, soda and water at very reasonable prices; and a computer with free Internet access (I think that the hotel offers wireless as well, but I did not have my computer with me). The breakfast (which costs 6 Euros, I think) was pleasant -- coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, breads, cheese, meats and the like -- and is served at a communal table on the second floor from 8:00ish to 10:00ish. As for the location, it is a little bit of a walk from the main market square -- maybe about 10-12 minutes -- but not too far. It is about a 20-minute walk to the train station, where you can take a cheap train to the airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel -- I will stay there again if I am in Krakow in the future.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2009

We recently spent 3 nights at the Cracowdays Apartments in Krakow. From the moment we arrived at the airport the transfer was waiting having been pre-arranged by Cracowdays (despite our flight being delayed) to the minute we left Joanna & Evelyn made us feel extremely welcome.

We stayed in a very well equipped superior room with access to a kitchen and found the hotel to be just a 5/10 minute walk from the main square but close to many great bars, restaurants & Shops.

The team at Cracowdays helped us to plan our trip thoroughly making sure that we could fit in all the activities we wanted to do and provided a map to help us navigate our way around Krakow. During our stay we completed the following activities:

• Schlindlers Factory
• Visited the Jewish Getto
• Completed the Krakow City Tour
• Krakow Castle
• Visited the 3 story shopping mall
• Auschwitz & Birkenau
• Salt Mines

In addition Joanna & Evelyn also recommended many excellent restaurants which offered guests at Craowdays discounts which meant we could try much of the local cuisine in confidence.

In summary, a great hotel to enjoy a break away in Krakow.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRLNewbury_Berkshire
Reviewed 8 November 2009

perfect little place for this city. the entry way/staircase leading up was not inviting at all but once inside, it was incredible. very nice design and mix of old and new world charm. you have to pay extra for a very modest breakfast. nice location and a small city, so waking around is super easy. i found poland a bit depressing from it's jewish history and i didn't want to stay very long.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2009

We read reviews of this place and would have to agree it deserves 5 Stars!
This is a fabulous place to stay in Cracow. The rooms are large, bright and very clean.
We had a lovely big bed, and there was a shared kitchen area down the hall from our room with Coffee and Tea and fresh biscuits every day, and a fridge for storing anything you cared to bring in yourself. Joanna was a lovely host and very helpful and had thought of everything, including free use of a PC and Internet.
The location was also excellent, just a short walk from the main square.
I don't usually rave about hotels and B&Bs like this but I could not fault this place. Wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple