The personal service at Cracowdays is superb. It is advertised as apartments but it’s almost like a boutique hotel. There are staff there 24 hours, who could not do enough for you. They were so pleasant, if you want trips organised they will do it for you.
The rooms are a good size and split over two floors. We were on the first floor, which was just lovely, a good size with access to the kitchen, which is fully equipped so if you fancy cooking yourself you can. The small reception, the other rooms and the larger kitchen (where breakfast is served) is on the second floor. If you love a continental breakfast then you will love theirs. Lots of gorgeous hams, cheeses, breads and as much as you want with a great expresso machine too.
We managed to go on a couple of trips:
Auschwitz is a must. But do make sure you go to Auschwitz I and II at Birkenhau, do put aside a full day. It will take approx 1 1/2 hours to get there and the tour takes 2 hours.
Wawel Castle its ok. A stunning building but the tour we went on was the Royal apartments and there wasnt anything original left apart from the tapestries.
The Salt Mines interesting the tour takes two hours make sure you wear flat comfy shoes because you will be going down alot of steps - there is a lift back up so dont panic!
A brilliant place to visit the people cant help you enough, they all have English which helps! Do make sure you try the Polish food, we kept hearing it wasnt nice. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Be adventurous! The Christmas market was fantastic too. It is a great time of the year to go but make sure you bring lots of warm clothes and flat shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow