We came for a long weekend to visit the Xmas Market; it was also our first time in Poland. Cracowdays organised our taxi from the airport which worked a dream. He was the first person we saw after coming thru customs. He gave us very handy tourist guides en-route. As has been said earlier the outside of the accommodation is a bit drab; an old Krakow tenement. Once inside the stone stairway looks daunting but then you get into the actual accommodation - what a transformation. Bright, airy, warm and inviting. The STD accn is in the raised ground floor. Well appointed rooms with good quality en-suite, TV (only 1 english speaking CH) a digital safe, sofa and comfy bed. Communal kitchen area with free tea/coffee etc and a pay drinks fridge with wines and beers. Communal PC and free wifi. Main reception on 1st floor. Very welcoming young lady on reception who gave us free gea/coffee whilst explaining about the accn. Also introduced us to Cherry Vodka to keep out the cold. Wow. Delicious and more like a liquer. They provided a very useful map and a list of excellent restaurants that would also give 10% off if we showed our Cracowdays key fob. They were very happy to give advice on what to see, how to get there etc and book meals etc. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Lots to see and do in the city. We tried 4 restaurants that she advised and the food was outstanding, don't think that Polish food has to be stodgy! Price was extraordinary. Meal for 4 with wine (and preceded by cherry vodkas) ranged between £25 (best) to £16 (cheapest but in v smart restaurant on the town square). Town square is about 1/2 mile away so easily walkable or get the trams (50p/25 PZl). Finally the continental breakfasts are superb; cereal, bread, rolls, hama, cheeses, jams, fresh fruit, highness, and pastries. Fresh orange juice and freshly made tea/coffee. If I was coming back would I stay here again. ABSOLUTELY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cracowdays is an ideal alternative for high standard hotel rooms. We offer you 10 individually designed and air conditioned rooms with free wireless internet, two iMac's internet points , LCD TV additionally with DVD in superior rooms. Two modern and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast space are at your disposal. The perfect location in the Old Town.From September 2012 we offer 1 bedroom flat for our guests. The independent studio is located in a historical residential building dated from 1895 in a quiet street. This 1 bedroom stylish apartment with original wooden oak floor and high ceiling wooden timbers provides high quality modern accommodation and is within a walking distance to the Main Market Square, the public transport links (trams, buses) and only 2 minutes' walk from Cracowdays. The apartment - 28m2 space plus 5m2 of mezzanine - is spacious enough for 2 up to 4 guests to enjoy: a living area with a sofa bed a mezzanine with a kingsize, comfortable bed a bathroom with shower (towels, linens, hairdryer, washing/ironing facilities provided) an open plan kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, coffee maker, electric hob, microwave, fridge, toster, table ware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee and tea) a 32” HD flat screen TV, Sat channels, a free high-speed Internet WiFi a wardrobe with a safe a wooden fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cracowdays Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cracowdays Apartments Krakow
- Cracowdays Apartments Hotel Krakow