This is my first review on Tripadvisor. Figured it was about time to give back, since I've been an avid user of this website. I just stayed in Andel's Hotel Cracow for 2 nights and it was a superb hotel of world class quality. This hotel ticks all the boxes...I would not hesitate to book again.
- From the beginning, I arrived late evening and the room was held without issue. The front desk was polite and courteous, provided me with a complimentary map and tourist info book, and informed me about breakfast and wifi services.
- Made every effort to meet my request of a quiet room with a view. Even told me that I had been assigned one of the best rooms in the hotel. All of the service was top notch throughout the stay - people were courteous and friendly.
- Cannot be beat. This is a prime location. Located about 10 minutes leisurely walk to the main square.
- As others described, follow the crowds through an underpass tunnel towards the city centre. The underpass was quite useful, as it had a number of shops, fruit stall, and eateries. Lots of people in the area at all times of the day, as the train station and large shopping mall are located close by. I was a single female travelling alone and always felt safe, even at night.
- Shopping mall next door was superb with all the shops you could ask for, as well as a supermarket. The hotel has two entrance ways, which was convenient for access.
- I loved the modern decor and design. Spacious with large bed, working desk, sitting chair with foot stool and side table. Washroom was also spacious with everything that you need.
- Temperature was easy to adjust. Two complimentary bottles of water were provided everyday, which is the perfect touch (and not provided by most hotels).
- My room even had a balcony, although I did not use it. It was still nice to have the view and large window.
- Elevator access was speedy and efficient (three of them, requiring key card access).
- The breakfast buffet is simply AMAZING! I've stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world and this was probably one of the best breakfasts that I've had. So much variety of both hot and cold foods. Everything was delicious and it had everything that you could ask for. I wasn't able to try all the dishes, since there were so many.
- Service was stellar - again, polite and courteous. Brought coffee immediately and also cleared used dishes quickly.
The only disadvantage of the hotel was the weak wifi service, which depended on the traffic usage. Admittedly, at peak hours, the wifi barely functioned. At other times of the day, it was fine. I hope they correct this soon, as it would make this hotel perfect. I did not deduct the tripadvisor rating for the internet issue, since it worked well most of the time and there were other wifi providers within range. All of the other features of this hotel made up for any weaknesses and I would not hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Andel’s Hotel Cracow is situated directly in city center, just 100 metres from Market Square, the largest shopping mall in the city and the main train station (12 minutes to the airport). It contains 159 luxurious rooms and apartments and is the only design hotel in Cracow. The spacious modern conference centre makes the hotel ideal for business meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your andel’s by Vienna House Cracow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andels Hotel Krakow
- Andels Krakow