Greg & Tom Hostel
    Very Good 4/5
    W Palacu(Krakow)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsfree breakfast and dinnercommon roomfree shotspub crawltrain stationbed dormdrinking gamesreception floorold townbeer housecommon areasevery eveningfourth floorsalt minesshopping centrelate at nightno elevator
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I were lucky enough to book the last few rooms for our weekend away and we could bot have been happier everything from the staff to the rooms were fantastic. The staff were all super friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean tidy and overall the experience was fantastic.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have been traveling for over a year now and we've ever bothered to write any reviews. Untill now, untill Greg&Tom's... This hostel is not really a hostel! It's a home!

When we first came in (6.30 AM,before check-in time!!) we were welcomed by a super nice and positive receptionist JM, who made us some tea AND sandwitches, sat with us in the kitchen and told us all about Kraków and the hostel. She managed to book us a tour to Auschwitz (and a good one at that) for the same morning, starting 8 am, so we had started our adventure with Kraków right away ;)

When we got back and checked in properly, we got to see our room. Huge! Spacious, clean and with our own plazma TV and the DVD. Seriously? At a hostel?! And the bed was super comfy.

Around 5 or 6 PM the whole reception floor was filled with the most delicious smells from the kitchen, where the dinner was made (FREE!!! once again: seriously?!)by a cook (i think her name was Erin, but I am not sure). Dinners were amazing and a great ocasion to meet other travellers. Breakfests was great as well. A lot of optiones to choose from.

After dinner we all met in the common room for a FREE beer tasting (what is wrong with these people?! How are they even making any money?!) and after that we went on a pub crawl that started in a Beer House Restaurant.

We stayed there for a few days and never wanted to leave!
    Thanks to always friendly JM, beutiful Ola and pub crawl crazy Sarah for an unforgetable stay in Kraków!

Greg&Tom is and always will be our home away from home ;)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Klara F
    Reviewed 21 April 2014

Greaat hostel! This hostel is well situated, quite close to the old town and the train station. The hostel has 2 buildings: the main one where all the fun takes place and the second one (much quieter). Our room had a sink and everything was quite new and clean. Breakfasts and dinners are included and are very yummy. Everybody who works there is quite fun and willing to help. Shorting it up: nice rooms, yummy dinners and breakfasts and super fun people!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot and have stayed in many hostels, but the service at this hostel was second to none. I've never seen it before. Enjoying the delicious food made by cooker (I forgot her name), drink, décor and kindness. Just amazing. I don't know how many times I said 'wow' during my stay. And Asia, crazy Sara and Olga just are fabulous and kind :) just unforgettable.
    You guys, you have to stay here.
    Kévin.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This is literally the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's better than most hotels I've stayed at to be honest. It's clean, comfortable, and modern. You can tell the owners and staff really take care of the place as all the furniture looks new and the place is decorated with care.
    My boyfriend and I stayed in a really nice and spacious private room equip with a double bed (not like the two twin beds we usually get), couches, a wardrobe, and a tv. Not like you want to stay in your room watching movies though, as the common rooms are always filled with people chatting and getting to know eachother. It's a completely comfortable, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. Best of all you are provided with free breakfast and dinner, as well as beer tasting at 8! The meals are awesome and they literally fill up a mini keg type thing on the table and you can help yourself to the beer. We kept waiting for a catch with all these free things but there wasn't- it's just a genuinely amazing place to stay!! If you're in krakow there's really no where else to consider staying!

Stayed: April 2014