“So good I wrote my first review!”

Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Ranked #13 of 419 Speciality Lodging in Krakow
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“So good I wrote my first review!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

There is so much I like about this hostel I don't know where to start! I suppose it's in the name - this place really is a party hostel. Three out of the four nights I stayed here, I went on Greg&Tom's pub crawl, and each time had a fantastic night! The staff were really great - it seems like they love the place as much as we did. The highlights: fantastic atmosphere, I arrived with three friends, but left with a whole lot more; great buffet breakfast and delicious dinner included (you won't go hungry here); comfortable, clean and spacious rooms; helpful (and fun!) staff; good location...and don't get me started on the bison grass vodka...
Overall I had a brilliant stay, I would recommend this place for groups of friends and solo travellers. One of my best hostel experiences in Europe. Just be prepared to need a week to recover...

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hostel is quite well equipped in a quiet street, although is a little far from the Old town.
The rooms are big and offer good accommodation. All the guys that worked there made us feel very at home and helped us with all we needed to know and visit in Krakow.
I would definitely recommend the Greg&Tom group, but I believe that the Beer one is better located and is bigger, which gives you more interaction with the fellow travellers.

Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I've been to quite a number of hostels in my life. Some of them where like a hole in the ground and some of them could be actually Hotels. What one must know about this place is that it's indeed a party hostel. Be prepared for heavy partying, excellent staff, great rooms and facilities, and by far one of the biggest surprizes: free dinner!! So you got free breakfast and free dinner!
The most thing that some people have been complaining here about was the fact that it was loud, and that they couldn't sleep. Thats why I find it important to put emphasis on the fact that it's a PARTY hostel, the name is there for a reason ;). Definitely recommendable for all those who don't mind the party mood and all what comes with that.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have done quite a bit of travelling in Europe and stayed in many hostels, but Greg and Tom's has to be the best one hands down. The hostel itself is extremely clean and very stylish and modern. The kitchen is well equipped and the free breakfast is fantastic (if you can manage it after the night before..) We stayed in a room with 6 beds and the beds were comfortable, rooms adequate although it would have been good to have a mirror in the room as us girls had to sit in the corridor to do our makeup in front of the big mirror (not wanting to hog the bathrooms for hours ;) ). The staff made our stay absolutely fantastic, could not do enough for us and were so much fun to party with, can't thank Olga and Darek enough, such kind and lovely people. If you're thinking of visiting Krakow and want to sample the fantastic nightlife the city has to offer, don't even think about staying anywhere else! However - if you're after a nice quiet, relaxing break this place may be too lively for you. Cannot wait to stay here again, we will definitely be back!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It is a great hostel. The most surprising thing was the food, I didn't even know the hostel had free dinner and breakfast when I booked it. In all the hostels that I have been before this one, I only had free dinner once, but it was nothing to write home about, here however you had an All-you-can-eat buffet with great food, breakfast was all right as well. Bear in mind though this is a party hostel, so go there if you want to party, which is very cheap for hostel guests, pub-crawl is on every day for just 20 zlot, the pub-crawl with unlimited alcohol is 40 zlot.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Oftringen, Switzerland
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Best hostel ever! Felt like at home from the very beginning.
Excellent location and the fact that you get free breakfast and dinner is amazing! The food is so good!
The staff is amazing! They are always willing to help you and to party...the pub crawls are awesome!
There is always a great atmosphere in this hostel. It's always clean and you feel very safe.
They have a laundry machine and you can also iron your clothes.
Worth every penny! Thanks guys for making my time in Krakow amazing!

Room Tip: Pay for the open shots and open beers at the hostel before going to the clubs!
Montevideo, Uruguay
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you want party and sex, go to this hostel. Is very confortable and easy to go bed with someone.
I could sleep because peope was all night doing the love. Have a great food all time in the kitchen. I could returno

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo