“AMAZING!”

Ranked #19 of 412 Speciality Lodging in Krakow
Lisbon, Portugal
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Greg&Tom is the most spectacular hostel I've been and I wouldn't trade it for any 5-star hotel in the world... the people are awesome and the pub crawls are nuts! To anyone who's looking to meet new cool people and to party hard it gets no better than this! I'd like to thank the fantastic hostel staff for the hospitality. If you go to Krakow and don't stay at Greg&Tom, you are loosing time, money and fun!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

What a trip what a place!!!
Tom and Greg’s Party Hostel was the first hostel my mate and I had stayed in having travelled over Europe and Asia for several years, and what a place it was to stay. I highly recommend Tom and Greg’s for all those who love to party and have fun whilst over in Poland. The staff without a doubt is what made our stay at this place especially Piotr (Peter) who was the party starter and the one who helped us get settled in so easily.
I highly recommend everyone to try out Tom and Greg’s especially if you were keen on partying hard along side awesome people throughout the world and very helpful and caring staff.
Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Newcastle
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had the best stay at G&T's thanks mainly to the staff. They were all super friendly. Especially Kinga. She always made me feel welcome and was really fun but still professional.
Great food everynight too, for free. The partying wasnt too bad either ;)

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Shermies87
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've done a lot of traveling- to over 15+ countries over all of Europe. Greg and Tom's Party Hostel definitely lived up to and exceeded the hype and remains at the top of my list. As a solo traveler, Greg and Tom's Party Hostel immediately welcomes you to Krakow with welcome arms. I got to know Piotr, Darek, Dawid, Olga, Pawel, and Mariana all personally during my long stay there and they honestly were some of the best hostel attendants that I ever met. Each took the time to get to know every single traveler on a personal level, share their own stories and experiences, and create many as well. Greg and Tom's Party Hostel is very conveniently located and is only a short walk away from the Old Town Square area where most of the action in the city takes place at. The hostel runs events with its fellow sister Greg and Tom's hostels in the city like kayaking or one of their famous pub crawls which take place every single night. Additionally, Greg and Tom's Part Hostel provides a FREE catered dinner every single night that is phenomenal and local as well! And after your long nights of partying in Krakow, there is a FREE breakfast waiting for you in the morning as well! The hostel is very quaint and only has a few sleeping rooms, but they are all very comfortable and the small size really brings the hostel travelers together in a family like setting. They have drinks to buy in the hostel as well, alcoholic and not, wifi access everywhere, and a huge media room with a large TV to just kick back and relax or pregame for your night! During my 2 week stay, I made countless friends with fellow travelers and the hostel crew as well! Many amazing memories were made and I'm just saving up to go back for another even longer stay in the future! Highly recommend, 5+ stars, you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not fit Krakow in your itinerary just to stay at this wonderful place!

Room Tip: Any room will do
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nick S
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My and my mates recently came back from out time in Krakow.

What an amazing place it is.

And Greg and Toms Party hostel, is the only place you should consider when booking!!

When we got there we were greeted by Olga and Dawid, from what I gathered Dawid was only new, but what fantastic addition to the team he is.
From the second we entered to the moment we left, we loved it.
We felt like family.
The food is amazing Breakfast and Dinner included!! Comfy beds, free wi-fi... what more do you want for less than £15 a night!!
Oh and the nights out are EPIC! such a great team, Dawid, Olga, Pitor, and Darek, in particular made the holiday, I have made friends for life!

Thanks all you guys!

See you again soon!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and had the best time ever! The staff were so friendly and made you feel so welcome! Also, all the other travellers are there for the same reason as you, so everyone is so friendly! The pub crawls in the night are lots of fun and everyone gets involved! They put on a free breakfast and evening meal which brings everyone together! Also if you book a tour through the hostel you get a free lunch, so basically you don't have to pay for any meals! Great value for money and I will definitely be back!!!

Stayed August 2014
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Guys, gals, I will tell you up front about this... When I go online to look at reviews about places to eat, sleep, travel too, etc I am always skeptical, but believe me when I say this. There is no other place I would rather stay in Krakow than at Greg & Toms party hostel. Maybe its because I'm a young 20's male who has an itch for adventure, good conversation, late nights and meeting other travelers. Nothing wrong with that.

When staying at Greg & Toms I found all that, it was a warm atmosphere 3/4 nights I was there, only because the fourth night I was a bite sluggish from the first 3 nights, but all the same I had the time of my youth there. I had one friend who went on a 6 week tour and planned to stay only 4 nights in Krakow, ended up staying 14 days there, and each night he went on the pub crawl.

I do want to add a bit of caution to the tale as well, the "party" in party hostel is the truth. If you are not interested in going out and making friends, having cocktails at some of the nicest (and some pretty much dive bars) then I wouldn't say this is your cup of grey goose... HOWEVER if you are excited to experience a further West vibe than Prague, just as much fun, and probably even better company then HIT...THIS...HOSTEL...UP.

That's about all I really care to say, the rest is a mystery...

Oh, and another tip, I did it but I wouldn't recommend anyone else to, don't try to book on the spot. I say that because If you do show up and turns out they don't have anymore rooms then you have to slug your bags over to another hostel, then get dressed up and slug your bum back over to Greg & Toms because they do pre-drinks then take you on a wicked bar crawl starting at their beer hostel. You will def have a good time either way but I prefer to have all my stuff there in the morning when I wake up finally from the night before ;)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo