Greg & Tom Party Hostel
US$124
Agoda.com
US$80
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspub crawlfree breakfast and dinnerdrinking gamesfree alcoholbar crawl every nightawesome atmospherespecial shoutbars clubsthe entire stafffelt like homebed dormnight lifeold townlocation is greatyogurtjewish quartervodka
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Good: excellent free dinner creating even more value, mostly really nice staff, location and bathroom facilities.

Bad: the rooms are disgustingly cramped. My 8 bed dorm should have been 6 tops, maybe even 4. My most cramped stay in over two months away. No air con and people so tight means they get real stuffy. The beds in my room (2) also badly needed to be replaced, very uncomfortable mattresses and pillows.

As for the party ... Meh. The drinking games can be fun but it can also be cliched. The 'party' element of the hostel begins and ends at the nightly drinks and pub crawl.The pub crawl itself was just another crawl through places that otherwise seemed quite dead. Standard pub crawl fare. Better off getting a crew together and exploring Krakow nightlife on your own in my opinion. With that said a lot of people, especially young, enjoyed the nights out.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Good place to stay in Krakow!! Very nice crew and cool atmosphere.. They also know many places around so they always find something nice to do!! Also, the crew can help you find good deals to visit krakow places..
cleanliness is ok

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ricardo I
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Greg&Tom is the most spectacular hostel I've been and I wouldn't trade it for any 5-star hotel in the world... the people are awesome and the pub crawls are nuts! To anyone who's looking to meet new cool people and to party hard it gets no better than this! I'd like to thank the fantastic hostel staff for the hospitality. If you go to Krakow and don't stay at Greg&Tom, you are loosing time, money and fun!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

What a trip what a place!!!
Tom and Greg’s Party Hostel was the first hostel my mate and I had stayed in having travelled over Europe and Asia for several years, and what a place it was to stay. I highly recommend Tom and Greg’s for all those who love to party and have fun whilst over in Poland. The staff without a doubt is what made our stay at this place especially Piotr (Peter) who was the party starter and the one who helped us get settled in so easily.
I highly recommend everyone to try out Tom and Greg’s especially if you were keen on partying hard along side awesome people throughout the world and very helpful and caring staff.
Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had the best stay at G&T's thanks mainly to the staff. They were all super friendly. Especially Kinga. She always made me feel welcome and was really fun but still professional.
Great food everynight too, for free. The partying wasnt too bad either ;)

• Stayed: July 2014