We arrived in Krakow by plane from Rome and the airport were very education oriented to catch a bus that left us at the central station, 5 minutes walk there and we were in Maly. The station is next to a shopping mall where we were feeding in Carrefour, all very cheap. The room was simple but comfortable, with a great bathroom and spacious, beds suitable for traveling and walks very well and very quiet. Leaving the hotel we were already a block in one of the suggested itineraries for hiking, the royal road, which is the northern entrance of the Stare Miasto. The Staff of the Maly could not be more friendly and welcoming, always ready to help in whatever way necessary. The heat of 34 degrees (unusual) and the lack of air conditioning is not removed in the fine print and the true feeling of friendship and helpfulness of the people Maly apartment offered in our stay. It is our home in Krakow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel