Stayed here during July 2013. If you arrive by train from Krakow Airport, it is just across the street from the central exit of the shopping mall. The old town is a short 10 min walk away and if you take a trip to the salt mines the bus leaves from the stop on the opposite side of the road outside the drive entrance.
Basic, good clean facilities. Helpful staff. I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel