I spent 3 days in the Maly Krakow apartments at the start of December and found it altogether very good and excellent value. Its 100 meters from the new Krakow shopping centre and a short walk to the old town and its quiet, clean, the central heating works and the staff are friendly and helpful. I also liked the little American kitchen and shower room.
I previously stayed in a top floor apartment of the Venetian House which was of course more spacious and luxurious but it did cost 3x more. They are both very good so it depends on how much you want to pay for some extra comfort and space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel