Fantastic location only 5 minutes to main bus/train station through the shopping mall. 5 min walk to old town, but far enough out to be quiet. No noisy people when I stayed and the room was great if you just want a basic room with bed and decent shower. Very clean and the receptionists were the most helpful I have come across, and will try and answer any question and give you good advice.
I visited Auschwich and the train/bus leaves from the main station, so very easy to get to. The bus (no.304) for the salt mine leaves from right outside the hotel.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant opposite with combination of hot and cold food. Not bad for an included breakfast.
Hotel is just down an alley next to the church. Gate is locked at night with access by buzzing the intercom to contact reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel