The Maly Hotel is an excellent place to stay. We booked through Alpharooms and paid next to nothing for the 3 nights we were there. With this in mind were a little wary of what it would be like. However, we could have paid 2 or 3 times what we did and still would have thought it was excellent value. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The hotel is set back from the main road, so is quiet at night, and also is in an excellent location, just a 10 minute walk to the main square in Krakow. The staff were very friendly and spoke perfect English. I would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Krakow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel