Stayed at maly for 2 nights, 14th to 16th April.
On arrival from England we found the reception staff to be very friendly & welcoming. Provided us with map & all local information.
Room was basic but adequate for our needs, (clean & tidy)
We booked on bed & breakfast basis which was supplied by hotel across the road, again adequate & met myself & my sons needs.
Hotel in good position to sightsee, good shopping area with some beautiful buildings in the old town.
Staff at hotel spoke very good english & we found that nothing was to much trouble for them, we had no problem asking them for clean towels, extra coffee etc, very helpful indeed.
If I ever visit kracow again I would be happy to stay there.
Only one criticism beds are on top of radiator & room got very hot, apart from that we were very happy with our stay.
Thank you all for making us feel welcome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel