Everything was god, but we had to ask for more toilettpaper cause they forgot to refil. Nice stay with helpfull staff. Very close to centrum and the big shoppingmal. Easy access to everything thats interesting to see, f eks. Jewish quarteer, old town, Schindlers factory & the ghetto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel