Maly Krakow Aparthotel
W Palacu(Krakow)
Mistia Hotel(Krakow)
Hotel Atrium(Krakow)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationgreat locationold townroom cleanedshopping mallsmall kitchenettebasic facilitiescentral heatingrooms are cleanthe main squareminute walkeasy accessenjoyable staybreakfast is servedreception staffquiet locationcity break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Very cheap but realy comfortable hotel in the city centre, very helpfull staf( they are working 24h) and you can buy tickets for trips to Salt Mine - Wieliczka and Auschwitz Camp at the reception - I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Maly is unpretentious, quiet (you will want to sleep sometime) and does the important things well.
The price is very reasonable. The ever-present reception staff are unaffectedly helpful. The rooms are compact but comfortable, with a good en suite bathroom.
The real selling point is location. It is only 8 minutes easy walk (with roller bag and rucksack) to/from the railway station platform for the shuttle train to/from Balice Airport (8 zl and 15 mins journey time). The bus station is next door to the station - another couple of minutes. The Florianska Gate, access point for the incomparable Old City, is only 4 minutes away. And if you want to visit the extraordinary Wieliczka Salt Mine (you should, but go early), the 304 bus leaves from across the street every 20 mins (3 zl each way, 40 min ride) and stops outside the mine.
If you intend to be out and about but want good value, convenient sleeping quarters, this is an excellent option.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I have no words to explain how good staff they have in the hotel, we stay there 3 days I just felt like I’m in my home or in my friends place, All the Staff were very friendly and help full, while we were there we need some one who speaks English so the Girl Karolina speaks very well English .She had help me interpret for like 2 hrs on the Phone, and many calls first I was afraid that she going to say no when I was calling here over and over to seek her help. But she was so nice and kind, Karolina offers to help as much as she could and she did it.
I’m so thank full to every one who works in the hotel specially the customer service.
You Guys are the Best off all…………
Regards
Farooq

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2010

It's a great aparthotel with excellent service from 24/7 reception desk. Andrew and Gregory are incredible! They just can't be nicer and more helpful indeed! They are genuinely willing to make every effort to make your stay a great one.

Our room has kitchen and of coz a decent bathroom. It's so convenient we can cook here. The location is the best as it's very close to both train/bus station as well as the old town. Super fase wifi as well!

Sleep quality I put 4 stars not because the bed is not comfortable (in fact, it's very comfortable) but Krakow is just too hot in this summer. But Gregory proactively offered us a fan which helped a lot!

I'm so glad that we stayed in this can't-ask-for-more aparthotel. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I have stayed in this hotel to attend session at nearby University of Economics. I would like to praise the hotel location. JUST EXCELLENT. Hotel lies between Railway and Bus station (with massive shopping center) and the old town. During the night - it was very quiet, even it is so central location. Staff was helpful and polite. Rooms are bit simple (furniture), but mini-kitchen is great - we enjoyed when making few driks just before jumping into Cracow's nightlife. Hotel is having small parking, which is rather rare in Cracow center, I suppose
Summing up - I really recommend it. Great value for money! I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business