Maly Krakow Aparthotel
US$175
US$147
US$79
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationgreat locationold townroom cleanedshopping mallsmall kitchenettebasic facilitiescentral heatingrooms are cleanthe main squareminute walkeasy accessenjoyable staybreakfast is servedreception staffquiet locationcity break
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Very good location to use as a base when visting Krakow, Very helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2010

For foreing people who doesn't understand spanish:

I went last year to this hotel, because it had good reviews on internet, it was near the main railwaystation in krakow and it looked nice. It was so good that I repetead and I have to give thanks to Andrzej, Monika and Grzegorz, because they were really nice and they helped us to move around the city and trips outside. About cleaning service, you have to know and they told you that if you want that they change towels and clean the room, you may ask for that and for me it's good this system because they will not disturbe you unless you want it.
I don-t know what can i say more, but I had really nice stay in krakow and I would like to repeat it again because is a very beautiful city.

Joan

Para gente espanyola:

El ano pasado estuve en cracovia en este hotel y me gusto mucho.Estoy muy contento con el servicio que me han prestado en el maly aparthotel de cracovia. Esta muy bien situado al lado de la estacion de tren y las imagenes que vi del hotel me gustaron. Asi que repeti y tengo que dar las gracias a los 3 recepcionistas: Andrzej, Monika and Grzegorz que se han portado muy bien con nosotros indicandonos que podiamos visitar, discotecas, etc.. hablan el ingles, asi que no hay problema para comunicarse con ellos. Sobre el servicio de limpieza, esta muy bien porque ellos te cambian las toallas y limpian la habitacion si lo pides, sino no, pero digo que esta bien porque me ha pasado ir a hoteles y que me hayan molestado por el servicio de habitaciones.
No se que mas decir, pero ha sido una estancia muy bonita en krakow y la repetiria de nuevo porque me encanta esta ciudad.

Joan

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Very cheap but realy comfortable hotel in the city centre, very helpfull staf( they are working 24h) and you can buy tickets for trips to Salt Mine - Wieliczka and Auschwitz Camp at the reception - I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Maly is unpretentious, quiet (you will want to sleep sometime) and does the important things well.
The price is very reasonable. The ever-present reception staff are unaffectedly helpful. The rooms are compact but comfortable, with a good en suite bathroom.
The real selling point is location. It is only 8 minutes easy walk (with roller bag and rucksack) to/from the railway station platform for the shuttle train to/from Balice Airport (8 zl and 15 mins journey time). The bus station is next door to the station - another couple of minutes. The Florianska Gate, access point for the incomparable Old City, is only 4 minutes away. And if you want to visit the extraordinary Wieliczka Salt Mine (you should, but go early), the 304 bus leaves from across the street every 20 mins (3 zl each way, 40 min ride) and stops outside the mine.
If you intend to be out and about but want good value, convenient sleeping quarters, this is an excellent option.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I have no words to explain how good staff they have in the hotel, we stay there 3 days I just felt like I’m in my home or in my friends place, All the Staff were very friendly and help full, while we were there we need some one who speaks English so the Girl Karolina speaks very well English .She had help me interpret for like 2 hrs on the Phone, and many calls first I was afraid that she going to say no when I was calling here over and over to seek her help. But she was so nice and kind, Karolina offers to help as much as she could and she did it.
I’m so thank full to every one who works in the hotel specially the customer service.
You Guys are the Best off all…………
Regards