just back from krakow and really enjoyed this small hotel. very close to train / bus station. 5 minutes walk to main square. i stayed in so called 'FANCY' hotels in this city and if they want to know anything about staff training go to the maly hotel. smiles are free and i cant say enough about them all. their not in your face. rooms / bathroom clean.
huge shopping mall 2 minutes away. tea and coffee in rooms too. if your going to krakow too chill out this is the place for you.
i will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Maly Krakow is situated in exact center of Krakow - a 2 minute stroll from Main Market. It is placed in neighborhood of baroque Saint Florian Church which marks the beginning of the historic tract called Royal Route (Via Regia). It leads through the city center to Wawel. Special guests who arrived to Krakow were welcomed by City Council and aldermen right there. At Royal Route there are many monumental buildings which remember colorful monarchal corteges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maly Krakow Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Maly Krakow Hotel Krakow
- Aparthotel Maly Hotel Krakow
- Krakow Aparthotel Maly Hotel