All reviewshotel restaurant offersdivine mercy shrinerelaxing weekendkrakow centrereception serviceno elevatorshower gelnice hotelbreakfast buffetrecommend this hotelquiet locationgood sizeold townstayed here for nightstramtaxiwedding
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I spent there 3 nights and my biggest goal was to choose set of services that will help me to recover within such a short timeframe. I had to recover and get refreshed before my next professional challenges therefore I chose one of the man SPA packages.
I managed to setup and arrange my stay at Farmona Spa by email exchange. Whole communication was quick, clear and I could align on everything in details. Please note that you can get some "sale" in case you are the owner of Alma Market partner card.

I arrived on Sunday and started some of planned teatments. The following day was Monday and I could enjoy Sauna whenever I wanted because Mondays are usaually closed for external guests.
All my services where professional and I felt relaxed, in other words, it was everything I needed.
Room conditions met my expectation (in bathroom you can find Farmona cosmetic products for your try)

In addition, I arrived by my car that I could park on the hotel's parking place and plan some adhoc sightseeing in Cracow. Farmona SPA is not located in the city center, taxi can be expensive, however with my private car I could do and visit whatever I wanted. You can visit either Cracow or Wieliczka and at the reception you can get all needed tourist information.

To sum up, my time at Farmona Spa mixed with sigseeing in Cracow and meeting friends from the period of university studies was succesful. Highly recommended place to recover!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank sdubiel
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Booked 5 nights via bookers,which I always do,after looking carefully google maps,and found the best location for rest and shopping,so far I was still sceptical ( as usual when you book unknown chain hotels ) about this small 33 rooms hotel,as I have never been there before.

To cut the long story short,I arrived to the hotel,and what a wonderful smile on Martha's ( hope her name is correct ) face welcoming me.i was relieved after a stress trip in Ustron,she spoke perfect English,( Which I was missing ) and she was very helpful to the extend ,that she had to bring the missing needed pen to the room her self ( there was no pen to write with in the room )

The room was very nice,clean and the size was enough for me,

Got my first dinner,menu is in English,staff are well,tidy and speak also good English and some German as well,the food was wonderful,complements to the chef.

The resturant,is a bit dark,but it is simply well decorated and the way they serve you the food ,competes with the best 5 stars hotel chains,in the world ,and most of all very tasty.

What make's you feel home is, as a Muslim,I can not eat pork,or drink Alcohol, but they did all there best to let me feel that I am home,even I did ask for something to eat which was not on the menu,and they just made it.Taste, was at my expectation,complements again to the chef

Made my first tryout in the Spa,asked for reflexology and got it after discount coupon received at the reception,what a waw! If this is the right word,this little Indonesian Deci with a very strong hands full of Muscle,made my foot feels like born again,thank you Deci,I will be coming again

The Farmona products ,which they use and sell at the Spa,is excellent in quality, price and quantity and for sure competes with most of the other well known expensive brands,and most of all natural.

Over all,it's Garden,it's rooms,the polite Staff,food,spa,Location ,not to forget the owner and management who made all this possible,is perfect for every one to enjoy either family or business.

Sadly,it is time to go back to where I belong,and had to say good bye to lovely,smiling Sylvia,and later had some problem at the air port regarding my Access Luggage,and had to put them some where.

Called the Farmona Hotel,and Sylvia answered,asked her,she had to check with her Manager,then i talked to him personally ,it's done ,they accepted to keep my extra Luggage for some time,send it with the taxi driver to the hotel.

Two nights later,returned back to Krakow, I just pampered my self again in MY hotel,I mean returned back to my home in,poland,the Farmona which always will be my home island there.

Room Tip: Just avoid paking site,road rooms and if in hot Summer time ask for the Air Condition rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Nader K
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Overall impression is great. Friendly and polite staff, delicious breakfast. The room was very clean and cozy. They also have an amazing garden. Too bad we arrived pretty late and had to leave quite early the next morning, otherwise we would have tried the spa. We were on our way to Berlin, so the location close to the highway was perfect for us.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at the a farmona from June 21st - 23rd 2012. Everything from start to finnish was superb. I would reccomend the treatments to anyone . especially the merami ring of fire. all reasonably priced . The hotel rooms were of a high standard and the food was very good. The staff were lovely and helpful especially ( gabby ) gabriella at the reception . Always change your money in Poland at the kantors . We got a rate of 5.22 zloties to the pound when others we spoke to got rates of 4.80 in England . A lot of difference . A taxi from the hotel to the market square costs 30 zloties but always ask the price before you get in . I could go on forever about this hotel as our break was lovely and a present for my wifes birthday. We had several treatments including the honey and vanilla ritual , regeneration of mud plus of course the merami spring of fire and all were great value for money . If you are going to Krakow stay at this hotel - you will be glad you did !!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank terryoneone
Reviewed 16 June 2012

the reception service is VERY good! I can also recommend the SPA service. However the restaurant is trapoorgic! Kitchen is average (they advertise it with fusion accents but there is none in menu), nothing great... THE RESTAURANT SERVICE is AWFUL! Don't fall on any packet offers - not worth its price. Carefully control Your bill - waiter can

cheat you anytime... OVERALLY: I recommend spa/rooms, stay away from the restaurant! I was ther twice, always the

• Stayed: July 2011