“Great relaxing hotel”

Ranked #53 of 259 Hotels in Krakow
Stalowa Wola, Poland
“Great relaxing hotel”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

It was a nice relaxing weekend! Great spa and restaurant. Rooms were also ok but could be better. Not so far from city center (only 25 PLN with taxi). Not so children friendly (small rooms, no plaing room, no toys etc.). Good for fiends, coulples and families with no so small children.

Elszka

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Elcia_84

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Came here for one night after a couple of days of activity in the mountains near Zakopane.
A lovely hotel, nice staff, a relaxing atmosphere and great beds totals a great experience. Didn't get too much time to check out the rest of the hotel, so can't give it full score.

Good work Farmona. I totally recommend this hotel, but you need to know that this hotel is not in the centre of Krakow.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Cieon
pontefract
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Just spent 4 nights at farmona buisness & spa, hotel is spotless clean room and beds very comfortable especially the bed breakfast is not as good as some hotels i have stayed by this i mean choice wife said the spa was fantastic hotel is 20 minuite out of krakow in a very tranquill area centre can be reached by no 8 tram every 10 minuites get of at stop before filharmonia all this info can be found on tram network is superb did all the attractions booked with krakow direct.com even picked us up at the airport cost £16.00 each way dont use the local taxis unless hotel book it for you you will get robbed you can go anywhere on the tram cost just over £1.00 for a 24hr ticket krakow centre is very busy shoppers paradise and if you want to eat outside the hotel go into carrefour supermarket you pass it on the walk to catch the tram its a shopping centre try the food from olimp next to kfc

Room Tip: ask for a room on the right hand side of the hotel left hand side is overlooks a wooded area room is...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sms125
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I spent there 3 nights and my biggest goal was to choose set of services that will help me to recover within such a short timeframe. I had to recover and get refreshed before my next professional challenges therefore I chose one of the man SPA packages.
I managed to setup and arrange my stay at Farmona Spa by email exchange. Whole communication was quick, clear and I could align on everything in details. Please note that you can get some "sale" in case you are the owner of Alma Market partner card.

I arrived on Sunday and started some of planned teatments. The following day was Monday and I could enjoy Sauna whenever I wanted because Mondays are usaually closed for external guests.
All my services where professional and I felt relaxed, in other words, it was everything I needed.
Room conditions met my expectation (in bathroom you can find Farmona cosmetic products for your try)

In addition, I arrived by my car that I could park on the hotel's parking place and plan some adhoc sightseeing in Cracow. Farmona SPA is not located in the city center, taxi can be expensive, however with my private car I could do and visit whatever I wanted. You can visit either Cracow or Wieliczka and at the reception you can get all needed tourist information.

To sum up, my time at Farmona Spa mixed with sigseeing in Cracow and meeting friends from the period of university studies was succesful. Highly recommended place to recover!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank sdubiel
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Booked 5 nights via bookers,which I always do,after looking carefully google maps,and found the best location for rest and shopping,so far I was still sceptical ( as usual when you book unknown chain hotels ) about this small 33 rooms hotel,as I have never been there before.

To cut the long story short,I arrived to the hotel,and what a wonderful smile on Martha's ( hope her name is correct ) face welcoming me.i was relieved after a stress trip in Ustron,she spoke perfect English,( Which I was missing ) and she was very helpful to the extend ,that she had to bring the missing needed pen to the room her self ( there was no pen to write with in the room )

The room was very nice,clean and the size was enough for me,

Got my first dinner,menu is in English,staff are well,tidy and speak also good English and some German as well,the food was wonderful,complements to the chef.

The resturant,is a bit dark,but it is simply well decorated and the way they serve you the food ,competes with the best 5 stars hotel chains,in the world ,and most of all very tasty.

What make's you feel home is, as a Muslim,I can not eat pork,or drink Alcohol, but they did all there best to let me feel that I am home,even I did ask for something to eat which was not on the menu,and they just made it.Taste, was at my expectation,complements again to the chef

Made my first tryout in the Spa,asked for reflexology and got it after discount coupon received at the reception,what a waw! If this is the right word,this little Indonesian Deci with a very strong hands full of Muscle,made my foot feels like born again,thank you Deci,I will be coming again

The Farmona products ,which they use and sell at the Spa,is excellent in quality, price and quantity and for sure competes with most of the other well known expensive brands,and most of all natural.

Over all,it's Garden,it's rooms,the polite Staff,food,spa,Location ,not to forget the owner and management who made all this possible,is perfect for every one to enjoy either family or business.

Sadly,it is time to go back to where I belong,and had to say good bye to lovely,smiling Sylvia,and later had some problem at the air port regarding my Access Luggage,and had to put them some where.

Called the Farmona Hotel,and Sylvia answered,asked her,she had to check with her Manager,then i talked to him personally ,it's done ,they accepted to keep my extra Luggage for some time,send it with the taxi driver to the hotel.

Two nights later,returned back to Krakow, I just pampered my self again in MY hotel,I mean returned back to my home in,poland,the Farmona which always will be my home island there.

Room Tip: Just avoid paking site,road rooms and if in hot Summer time ask for the Air Condition rooms
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Nader K
Halmstad, Hallands Lan, Sweden
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Overall impression is great. Friendly and polite staff, delicious breakfast. The room was very clean and cozy. They also have an amazing garden. Too bad we arrived pretty late and had to leave quite early the next morning, otherwise we would have tried the spa. We were on our way to Berlin, so the location close to the highway was perfect for us.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at the a farmona from June 21st - 23rd 2012. Everything from start to finnish was superb. I would reccomend the treatments to anyone . especially the merami ring of fire. all reasonably priced . The hotel rooms were of a high standard and the food was very good. The staff were lovely and helpful especially ( gabby ) gabriella at the reception . Always change your money in Poland at the kantors . We got a rate of 5.22 zloties to the pound when others we spoke to got rates of 4.80 in England . A lot of difference . A taxi from the hotel to the market square costs 30 zloties but always ask the price before you get in . I could go on forever about this hotel as our break was lovely and a present for my wifes birthday. We had several treatments including the honey and vanilla ritual , regeneration of mud plus of course the merami spring of fire and all were great value for money . If you are going to Krakow stay at this hotel - you will be glad you did !!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple