“Won't look any further when I return to Krakow.”
Review of Spatz Aparthotel

Spatz Aparthotel
Ranked #40 of 267 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Absolute top value for money. Staff among the friendliest I've ever encountered and just simply couldn't have asked for a better base to explore such a fantastic city. Our room was comfortable, warm and quiet - slept like a log every night (although that might have been down to the beer and vodka!)

See you soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mhughes88
Julia M, Manager at Spatz Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Dear Mhughes88,

Thank you very much for the glowing review of Spatz Hotel - what a compliment it is to be recommended as such valuable Hotel.
I am delighted to read that stay was perfect in every moment. The team takes great pride in connecting with our guests and having fun in creating memorable experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

An area steeped in history only ten minutes walk from main market square and good room rate. Reasonable breakfast, basic but sufficient. Rooms a good size and clean. Try local cafes for good, cheap snacks, meals and drink.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms overlooking inner courtyard, can be a little noisy first thing in the morning..fr...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mikelapsley

Dear mikelapsley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Spatz Hotel on TripAdvisor.:)
I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know our team will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Reviewed 8 November 2012

My husband & I stayed at spatz hotel in Kazimierz,Jewish quarter Krakow 4/11/1-8/11/12.Fantasic hotel very friendly & helpfull staff.Hotel clean warm & vety comfortable.Great bar & restaurant,& location.
Can't wait to go back & if you are going to Krakow you must stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LynneSmith_11

Dear LynneSmith_11,

I am delighted to hear that you were so impressed by the hotel, thank you for recommending Aparthotel Spatz to others through the website and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.
Please consider this a warm welcome for your future return.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Lucy T

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Even if we could stay only one night in the Spatz Aparthotel, we liked it very much on first sight !
It is a well managed, clean and comfortable hotel with friendly service, helpful people and all this at reasonable prices. One cannot be in Krakow without visiting the old Jewish quarter "Kazimierz" and as the Spatz is located right there, it was the perfect choice !

Note: The hotel was booked through a family member in Poland and we are thankful for that !

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor (3 flights of steps, no elevator) was spacious and comfortable with all...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Dear scheffers _jan,

Thank you for delightful review! Thank you so much for your kindness!
See you next time in Kraków :)

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I use tripadvisor whenever I book and I was abit dubious that a hotel so cheap could live upto such good reviews....how wrong I was its fantastic!
Yes there's no lift but that's the only downer. We had a massive room bigger than I've stayed in say an average British hotel chain and it was half the price. There's only one english channel on the tv but your not in your room much as there's so much to see and do! We booked our trips and airport transfers through the hotel and they were so helpful doing it all. The bar is the biggest in Krakow and such friendly staff def try the hazelnut vodka yum :) I will be coming back for the Xmas markets!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank TripTravelLover

Dear TripTravel Lover,

Thank you so much for your kindness! I appreciate you acknowledging the friendliness and attentiveness of our hotel. It is certainly with great pleasure that we take every opportunity to exceed your expectations and we do hope to ensure you will want to return.

I am so glad to hear that you also enjoyed our Bar and taste our delicious drinks ;)

Welcome back to our hotel! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Started my stay with Spatz with the reception girl telling me that they had forgotten to "open" the expedia reservations, which is how I booked my stay. Spent the next 30 minutes with her finding the reservation and making phone calls presumably to her boss, all the while telling me that there were no rooms available. Finally, she said I was set, and when I asked for a room on the upper floors (because I had read the reviews of how the lower floors could be noisy), I was told it wasn't possible. I had no idea how noisy this place is-be prepared to be woken up at 3-4 in the morning by drunken idiots outside your window and if you have a full day of touring ahead of you, you will be tired. Also, the room is simply decorated, with ill fitting sheets that come undone easily, they won't clean your room unlesss you ask them, small tv (like 15 inch) etc. bottom line is, it's not worth the money in my opinion.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo