“Limited”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

1st night 11.00pm and hungry we decided to try it gud reviews on TripAdvisor but sorely dissapointed very limited menu my partner ordered a bottle of wine which are pricey compared to other drinks he also had the steak which he said was just adequate and chips ok I had fish but had 2 de bone it and the only thing as a side which I remotely fancied was cucumber and sour creme as I don't like chips! All in all we didn't enjoy it they dont serve garlic bread so we were hungry after the meal however I had the creme brule desert and it was lovely.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing steak and very good service. The side of potatoes and side salad complimented the mains perfectly. The waitress pointed out the steak was 250g so we were aware of the price. She spoke perfect English which was great as she explained the differences between the steaks.

We went in without a booking and got a table at 8pm which was great. But they were busy.

I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely steak restaurant, food was fantastic if you like steak. All our party had steak so not sure what anything else was like.
Service was good but they did try to get us to buy a dearer bottle of wine than the one we picked (house), but the one we chose was excellent and half the price to the one suggested.
All in all though a nice restaurant that is highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dined here early on a weekday evening as a couple. Restaurant was clean and service was reasonably quick and very friendly. Very neat decor in my book with more of a modern appealing edge.

We tried the NY strip and a halibut filet with three sides total. All were cooked to order correctly. The flavor was okay but not really outstanding as others have experienced. The wait staff was good to point out the size of the meat and fish to ensure we understand the cost is per 100g. We did appreciate that.

Prices are a bit high when considered against comparable restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Best meal we had in Krakow and really good value for money. One of the best steaks I have ever had!!