“Woww Sangria!!!:)”

Ranked #60 of 1,696 Restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great Sangria:) excellent carpaccio and mussels:) the place is really pretty and the service is fully professional. The wine selection is perfect and in reasonable prices:)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Only open 1 month, decor really nice. Offers a variety of dishes, duck, steak, chicken, fish, pasta etc. Went there 3 times with friends and we all enjoyed a variety of dishes. Only recommendation would be if they could have a better signage. We walked past the restaurant the 2nd night!! Highly recommend.

1  Thank mac016
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After reading all the positive review I decided to give it a try. I got to know that Destino is only 2 weeks old hence I hope it will improve and I would be visiting more often. The interior is very nice, the staff is doing their best to be nice and helpful but they need to work on the food.
The apetizers were OK but quite average, the beef came too raw and lasagne was quite fine as for cracovian standards. Still, everything seemed OK or average, I am pretty sure they can do better ! Though the Sangria was delicious! ;)
I do not know if that was an unfortunate coincident or something was wrong with the food but I got sick when I got home.

After all, I will come back to give Destino a second shot.

4  Thank carolineeeee
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

When you are searching for the most delicious food in town - you can't miss Destino. It's the best destination!!! Tasty food, amazing sweets, beautiful place and great service. We appreciate everything here. We'll be back for sure. Six stars from the very beginning.

2  Thank Nina P
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We spend very nice evening in new restaurant in the Krakow's old town with great food and interiors. Fried smoked salmon with goat cheese was delicious as well as paella Valenciana for two :) Service very friendly and professional, prices reasonable. We recommend Destino for every occasion :)

3  Thank Krzysztof P