“Stunning place to visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
KatieLoui...
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Stunning place to visit”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I am a little late in writing this review but I visited Poland in April with my husband, my brother and sister in law. We stayed at this lovely apartment for a week. The location was perfect and the apartment was cleaned to a high standard with all mod cons.

Bogdan collected us from the airport, took us to the apartment and showed us round. He was very helpful and kind to greet us at such a late hour. We were also welcome to use the apartment on our last day until quite late on as we had an evening flight. We never felt rushed to check out early like you might in a hotel.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay where you will life safe and secure with a great location you have found it!

23 Feb 2018
See you next time - thank you for kinds words !
manelmane...
Barcelona, Spain
“Apartment highly recommended”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The apartment is perfect. Only 20 minutes walk to Stare Miasto. The neighborhood has a couple of supermarkets less than five minutes away where you will find everything you need to fill the fridge. It is a quiet place, with no car or neighbor noise.
Bogdan is a wonderful person. We had a problem with the flight and we arrived 7 hours late to the apartment ... and Bogdan was waiting to explain everything we needed.
The apartment deserves a 10/10 and Bogdan another 10/10

Your age range 50-64
4 Sep 2017
Thanks for the nice words - I will be happy to see you again for a longer stay :-) Bogdan
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

3 Sep 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it with us - I invite you next time for longer ... Bogdan
BoardingP...
“Apartment highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This spacious apartment on the 4th floor of a 5 story building is highly recommended: Two large bedrooms and a very large dining hall and living room directly adjacent to the fully equipped kitchen. In addition, there is a large balcony on the rear. Everything is modern and in good shape. Wi-fi works perfectly. The garage is a huge plus if you come by car. Bogdan is a very nice host. He patiently waited for us although we were late because of a huge traffic jam on the motorway in the Wroclaw area. (Many thanks again, Bogdan!) There are two trams nearby if you get tired of the ca. 25 minutes´ walk to the (beautiful) old town.

3 Sep 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it with us - I invite you next time for longer ... Bogdan
Julie M
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was my first trip to Poland, to meet with my Polish relatives. The apartment was perfect. Spacious, comfortable, well equipped. Close to the centre but with a lovely market around the corner.

Bogdan was so obliging and made everything so straightforward. He selected ideas for places that I might like to visit, helped sort out a wifi problem and was such an all round friendly person.

I had the most amazing 16 days in Kraków and look forward to returning in the future.
I can thoroughly recommend Bogdan and his lovely apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Aug 2016
Thank you for your kind words and welcome again :-) Bogdan
Marcus B
“Beautiful Appartment”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Oh my god,
what a great trip to Krakow!!!
Me and my friends went to krakow for the world youth day 2016!
We were soo happy, that we decide for this appartment.

Everything was clean, it was an upper class flat and we enjoyed living there.
The street was quiet, you don't hear your neighbor or anything outside.

We felt very save in this appartement and this area. It's very closed to the main places.

And Bodgan was very a freindly and easy going man, Thanks for everything

Travelling group: Freunden
3 Aug 2016
Thanks Marcus for your kinds words :-) See you again in Cracow!
mvron
Dublin, Ireland
“A wonderful apartment very close to old town Krakow”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband, mother in law and I stayed in this apartment for 5 nights last week. It is truly a beautiful, spacious and immaculately clean apartment, with a lovely little balcony off the living area. The kitchen has everything one could want, including a dish washer. There are two bathrooms, one containing a 1/2 bath which we loved. There is hot water on demand throughout and the beds were very comfortable. We also loved the little jug of fresh flowers left in the living area for us to enjoy.
In terms of location it is in a quiet mainly residential area about a 20 minute walk from the main market square. Alternatively, the trams running in and out of the town centre are about a 2 minute walk away and cost less than €1 each way. If you use the tram you will be in the town centre within 5 minutes.
There are 2 supermarkets less than 2 minutes walk from the apartment. We liked the Carrefour one, which has a large range of groceries including fresh meats. There are numerous bakeries and a farmers market nearby. There is a lovely restaurant called 'By the Way' on the same street (at 16A) and I have written a separate review for it - well worth a visit! There is a Chinese restaurant a few steps away and a 24 hour burger/kebab 'street meat' outlet which serves fantastic kebabs. There is also a 24 hour off licence attached to it. In other words, you won't be roaming the streets looking for food or drink!
This is the first time I have rented a holiday apartment through TripAdvisor and I have to say it was a seamless and professional interaction. Bogdan, the host, was excellent throughout. He responded quickly to emails sent before we arrived, including providing information on tour companies we could use for day trips. We were lucky that we was available to collect us from the airport and return us to the airport on our last day. He took the time to show us around the apartment on arrival and explain how everything works. We felt that he was a very genuine man who takes pride in his apartment and really wants visitors to enjoy their time there. Thank you Bogdan!
In short, we can highly recommend this apartment for a relaxing and peaceful trip to Krakow. We fully intend returning to it for our next Krakow trip and would be happy to recommend it to anyone we know travelling to this beautiful city.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything about it but I think that our interactions with Bogdan were superb
Liked least: Nothing (honestly!)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Jul 2016
Thanks for your kind words ... and a good opinion about the apartment. I hope to see you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing