“A MODERN FLAT IN A NICE RESIDENCE”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
bathroom
shower
five start standard
review
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
RAPHAEL S
“A MODERN FLAT IN A NICE RESIDENCE”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Thank you for a wonderful trip to Krakow! A very well equipped apartment. It was lovely to dine on the sunny terrace. A great place for walks along the Vistula.
The communication with Shubho was very good and we'd be glad to to come back again !!

13 Jun 2017
I am extremely happy to hear that you liked my apartment so much. I have 3 apartments so next time I would looooove to welcome back, kind and good hearted guests like you :-) Shubho"
Kristína...
“Great appartment”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We recommend! We stayed in this apartment for 2 nights, we were just sleeping there because we spent all day walking around the city. We visited Schindler's Factory museum which was really close like it's said, about 5 minutes walking. To the main square, it was about 35 minutes by walking, and we thought it was gonna be like 10 minutes but that was okay, so if weather is nice it's worth it, although we had our own car, we like long walks. Apartment was clean, it had everything we needed, I could live there for a whole year, haha :-) That apartment complex has its own reception, and you also need a code to get in so it's a really safe area. It also has a pool, gym and wellness but obviously, you have to pay for it. The garden inside that complex was really nice. It was quiet in there. In front of that apartment complex, there is a grocery store that is open till 11PM and also some small restaurants for breakfast. If I ever come to Krakow again, I will definitely stay at this place :-)

5 May 2017
I am really glad you enjoyed my apartment and also Krakow . Hope you see you again :-)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cool, modern apartment on the outskirts of town”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Shubho is a wonderful host. He was quick to respond to any enquiries and was exceptionally caring and helpful with any requests ie transport from airport and organising a tour for me too! (the chocolates were an exceptional welcoming touch and much appreciated). The apartment was very clean and whilst not in the most amazing location, everything was within walking distance and the beauty of this apartment, was it was nice and quiet, so if this suits you, then I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Shubho's place. Thank you for providing me with a memorable stay.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Dec 2016
Thom R
“Two thumbs up.”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Awesome experience. Probably as close to a five star hotel as you can get. Airport pickup was provided at a very affordable rate. Picking up the keys was a breeze, very secure building. Very close to the main attractions and some great restaurants in Kazimierz. Literally all of the info you are looking for is provided in a concise booklet left out on the counter. Close to the industrial area, but was very peaceful and quiet at night and during the day in the apartment. We were only there for 2 nights and were very impressed, only wish we could have stayed longer. Definitely recommend.

GoktugKur...
Gdynia, Poland
“Best in price and location”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

That place is amazing! It is in a secure site and very close to city center. It is very clean, decorative and well taken care of. It was a pleasure. Nothing negative on that one

Zoë N
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very impressed with the apartment, good value for money. The host was very helpful and easy to get in contact with. The host also sorted out a driver from the airport which was a very good price 80 zloty. Location was great as was in a quiet secure area but within walking distance to the centre. Would definitely stay here again :)

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Oct 2016
Paula J
“Quiet location”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice apartment in lovely garden settings, round the corner to shcrindler factory and within walking distance to jewish quarter and ghetto. We walked everywhere but can get trams and taxi no problem. Shubbo was very quick at getting back to us about any questions and we booked trips through him and Marec, the driver who collected us from airport and took us back again was very reliable, friendly and informative about the local area.

Liked best: quiet location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
24 Oct 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing