I picked this place based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I'm glad that I did. It's very close to the main square and there are lots of shops nearby. The room I stayed in faced the courtyard and was furnished beyond my expectations. It had a rustic, yet comfortable modern feel which is exactly what I like. I have to say that the receptionists, Paulina and Dorota were total sweethearts. They were very friendly and attentive, making sure that I could find nearby pubs to sample some local brews. They recommended restaurants, made reservations, called taxis, and greeted me every time I came or went. Also, the #1 Trip Advisor rated restaurant in Krakow (Cyrano de Bergerac) is in the cellar of this boutique hotel. You really cant go wrong. I would come back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow