“Delicious polish dish + good price”
Review of Domowe Przysmaki

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Tasty traditional polish food, nice stuff and good prices. Really close to city center. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We ate there on a couple of occasions and the food was excellent. Traditional Polish food just like my mother used to cook. Highly recommended

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The waitresses were very friendly and the food was delivered incredibly fast!
We had a main dish with a breaded pork cutlet, potatoes sprinkled with fresh dill, and cooked cabbage. Everything was excellent! We also ordered the meat and cherry pierogies and they were perfect. The dough was thin and tender and the fillings were generous and delicious! I've never had tart cherries in pierogies, but they were incredible and served with sour cream/creme fraiche.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I travel to Poland every two years and really look forward to Polish pierogi. I must say that this was the first place after three weeks into my latest visit where I was finally impressed by a pierogi dish. I was pretty underwhelmed up til this point.Both the Ruskie and cabbage & mushroom were delightful. The golabki were juicy and the kopytka were very light and fresh. It is a very cheap restaurant but the food is great! The only downside is that you won’t get any warm and fuzzy feeling from the staff. They are quite rigid - take your order, deliver your food, take payment. A smile I think is an additional 10zl. Don’t let that deter you though, there’s a bit of that throughout Poland anyway. If you want a no fuss delicious lunch or dinner, you’ll get it here. I’ve returned 4 times in 3 days.
Only a 4 star rating because lack of staff personality. I would have rated the place 5 star if they delivered a smile with the meal......

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful unpretentious restaurant in the old town of Krakow. Really enjoyed the three dishes we ordered. Well prepared and tasty. Prompt, pleasant and efficient service too. Prices are very reasonable. A great choice if you don’t want to be on the hectic main square. The photos here show our choices.