“Perfect base for exploring Krakow”
other travellers have booked this property
Fully Equiped  kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully Equiped  kitchen
Very comfortable King Size Bed
Simple but modern living room
Leather Sofa and extra Bed
panoramic view from living room
Overlooking the garden
Garden View
Sauna at the leisure centre
Heated Swiming Pool
Inside of Building Complex
beautiful Residence complex
Everything you need :-)
Modern Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
KandDNott...
Nottingham UK
“Perfect base for exploring Krakow”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This flat was absolutely perfect for what my husband and I were looking to find for our visit to Krakow - a very clean, comfortable flat in a convenient, quiet location that is very close to everything and with all amenities at the doorstep.

First, the location. The flat is in a complex known as the Garden Residence, which was modern and secure. It is a three minute walk to the Schindler Factory, a four minute walk to a tram stop that takes you straight into the central part of Krakow - or a 15 - 20 minute walk to get you to the Central Square. There is a small grocery and a restaurant built into the complex - so directly outside the main door. In the afternoons there were sounds of children playing, but that was it for noise. It was a very quiet, comfortable place to stay.

The flat itself was very clean, and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The shower was lovely, the bed was comfy and the table in the window was a perfect place for a morning cup of coffee while making that day's plans. I should note the flat was very tidy and clutter-free - which was very nice, but there were none of the left-behind books and visitor guides that we have often found in other holiday rentals. This wasn't a problem for us, but just to be aware of it in case you're accustomed to picking up travel tips from other visitors' left-behinds!

Shubho was a wonderful host, and communicated with us before, during and after our stay to answer any question we had. We arranged for transportation to and from the airport, which I recommend. It was €20 each way, and Marek was a very friendly, professional and knowledgeable guide.

Overall, I highly recommend this flat to anyone looking to explore Krakow.

2 May 2017
First thank you so so much for taking you time and writing such a detailed review . And secondly "I am really glad you enjoyed my apartment so much and also Krakow . Hope you see you again :-)"
Dream6841...
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Shubho was a great host! Easy to communicate with, and very informative. Check-in was easy and the apartment was as described. Incredibly beautiful and very clean! Modern as well as spacious. It's on the 3rd floor but not to worry, as there is an elevator to use. It's easy to get around, although I do suggest downloading the uber app for getting to and from the train/bus station! It's easy to get a taxi from the station, but getting one to there or even just getting one home from the city is easy, but the uber app makes it a lot easier and very convenient. Overall, my husband and I had a lovely stay here and highly recommend it! :)

5 May 2017
I am really glad you enjoyed my apartment and also Krakow . Hope you see you again :-)
Amy W
“Amazing aparment and host”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This apartment is amazing. It has everything you need, its so modern, spacious, spotless and in a lovely place and there's lovley inspirational quotes dotted around the place which I loved! The supermarket next to the main entrance is really handy too and Schindler's factory is literally round the corner. Shubo is such a good host. Communication was excellent, and he sorted out our airport transfers and booked us tours without any messing around everything went really smoothly. Our driver was called merek and he was a very friendly and helpful with a good sense of humour. We will deffinatly be going back and I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting krakow! I honestly couldn't find one fault with this stay and couldn't ask for a better experience

6 Dec 2016
Hi Amy , I am extremely happy to hear that you liked my apartment so much. I have 3 apartments so next time I would looooove to welcome back, kind and good hearted guests like you :-) Shubho
Denisa0
“Modern, central and easy parking.”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great apartment to stay for couples, modern, clean, quiet. It is few minutes Walking to Wawel Castle. Easy parking for free.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Oct 2016
Eric P
“Great Location, modern apartment”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Shubho was great; offered to arrange transportation (we were visiting friends and family so didn't need it but it's nice to have the option!), as well as a nice guide to Krakow. Check-in/Check-out processes were as smooth as possible. The apartment is ideally located in our favorite neighborhood, and a short walk from anything you might need. Clean and modern apartment, fully stocked kitchen/bathroom; will definitely be staying again next time we visit this beautiful city!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 Oct 2016
Lauren S
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Kraków made easy ”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We were extremely happy with the apartment and it was an extra bonus having the driver to collect and drop us off at the airport. We really appreciated his tips for where to eat.

The apartment is situated in a gated community with a beautiful garden courtyard which is well tended. So not only is it extremely safe and quiet, but also very picturesque. The convenience of the on site restaurant and shop was brilliant and the fitness suite even offered a free 7 day trial.

Trams are close by and it wasn't a problem getting to the main square and Wawel.

The apartment was immaculate, all the necessary mod cons and both bed and sofa bed were extremely comfortable.

I highly recommend a stay here and would come back again.

22 Apr 2016
Your high level of satisfaction in every aspect of your stay is our GREATEST REWARD. Thank you so so much for the nice words and I am genuinely happy to know you had a great time in Krakow and our apartment. Hoping to see you again :-) Shubho
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 28 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Mar 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, you nice words is the BEST Reward for us:-) If you need anything from Krakow in the future, I would be glad to assist you. Hopefully see you and your friends soon here in Krakow.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing