“amazing apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Fully Equiped  kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully Equiped  kitchen
Very comfortable King Size Bed
Simple but modern living room
Leather Sofa and extra Bed
panoramic view from living room
Overlooking the garden
Garden View
Sauna at the leisure centre
Heated Swiming Pool
Inside of Building Complex
beautiful Residence complex
Everything you need :-)
Modern Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gale l
“amazing apartment”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

located in the Jewish quarter this apartment is in a residential area within a gated complex. the complex is kept beautiful and clean. the gardens are lovely and everything you could need is here, a super market, lovely Italian restaurant, spar , coffee shop that sells lovely cakes it is a short distance from shindlers factory a must visit museum about Germanys invasion of Poland.

the apartment itself is beautiful and very clean with everything you need, even a washing machine the bed is comfortable. I loved the table in the bay window I sat there every morning with my coffee watching people in the gardens going about their business.
I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone considering booking.
Shubho the apartments owner is very helpful and sorted out our airport transfer and trips we wanted to go on without any fuss. Overall if your considering a trip to Krakow this is a great place to stay.

Gale

madmum_13
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely compact apartment in good location.”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Great place for a short break. Equiped with everything you could need for home comforts. Bathroom was lovely with a decent shower. A bit short on space in the bed area for getting in and out but only a minor gripe. Shubho and his wife communicated to our every enquiry in a timely manner and also arranged taxi transfers and tour to Auchwitz, which collected us from the apartment. It added an extra dimension staying on the other side of the river, very close to Schindlers factory and the jewish ghetto. It was a nice walk along the river and over the bridge to get to the centre of Krakow, so central for most things if you dont mind walking 20 minutes or so. Would reccomend this apartment as it was a very readonable price.

Hayley M
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

What else can I say about this apartment except that it was amazing! We had the best 6 days in krakow and this apartment made it so much better! Exactly how it looks in the photos. It is absolutely stunning. The courtyard was a beautiful view and so nice to sit in after a long day expoloring. About 25 min walk from the centre however not hard to get an Uber or taxi to and from if you've walked all day. Very well kept. Everything was supplied for us from Shampoo, to towels to wifi. Shubho And Monika were great in replying to emails quickly and anything we needed they were more than happy to help. We were worried before arriving we would be quite warm as Krakow was above 30 degrees when we were there and Shubho and Monika provided a fan in the room which was a life saver! We also got the transport arranged by Shubho to and from the airport which was so easy and one less thing to worry about on your holiday. We also arranged our trips to the salt mines and auchtwitz with Shubho. Both were amazing. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to be close to the city but not in the middle of the partying as the city can get very loud and this apartment was so quiet at night. There was also a spa and gym in the complex. Beside the apartment block was a small supermarket which was very handy. There was also 24 hours security which was great. Great information pack supplied in apartment as well. All of Shubho's instructions on how to get the keys and find the apartment was great. Thanks so much for a comfortable and enjoyable stay! Would come back tomorrow if I could!
Thanks
Hayley and chris. X

KandDNott...
Nottingham UK
“Perfect base for exploring Krakow”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This flat was absolutely perfect for what my husband and I were looking to find for our visit to Krakow - a very clean, comfortable flat in a convenient, quiet location that is very close to everything and with all amenities at the doorstep.

First, the location. The flat is in a complex known as the Garden Residence, which was modern and secure. It is a three minute walk to the Schindler Factory, a four minute walk to a tram stop that takes you straight into the central part of Krakow - or a 15 - 20 minute walk to get you to the Central Square. There is a small grocery and a restaurant built into the complex - so directly outside the main door. In the afternoons there were sounds of children playing, but that was it for noise. It was a very quiet, comfortable place to stay.

The flat itself was very clean, and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The shower was lovely, the bed was comfy and the table in the window was a perfect place for a morning cup of coffee while making that day's plans. I should note the flat was very tidy and clutter-free - which was very nice, but there were none of the left-behind books and visitor guides that we have often found in other holiday rentals. This wasn't a problem for us, but just to be aware of it in case you're accustomed to picking up travel tips from other visitors' left-behinds!

Shubho was a wonderful host, and communicated with us before, during and after our stay to answer any question we had. We arranged for transportation to and from the airport, which I recommend. It was €20 each way, and Marek was a very friendly, professional and knowledgeable guide.

Overall, I highly recommend this flat to anyone looking to explore Krakow.

2 May 2017
First thank you so so much for taking you time and writing such a detailed review . And secondly "I am really glad you enjoyed my apartment so much and also Krakow . Hope you see you again :-)"
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Shubho was a great host! Easy to communicate with, and very informative. Check-in was easy and the apartment was as described. Incredibly beautiful and very clean! Modern as well as spacious. It's on the 3rd floor but not to worry, as there is an elevator to use. It's easy to get around, although I do suggest downloading the uber app for getting to and from the train/bus station! It's easy to get a taxi from the station, but getting one to there or even just getting one home from the city is easy, but the uber app makes it a lot easier and very convenient. Overall, my husband and I had a lovely stay here and highly recommend it! :)

5 May 2017
I am really glad you enjoyed my apartment and also Krakow . Hope you see you again :-)
Amy W
“Amazing aparment and host”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This apartment is amazing. It has everything you need, its so modern, spacious, spotless and in a lovely place and there's lovley inspirational quotes dotted around the place which I loved! The supermarket next to the main entrance is really handy too and Schindler's factory is literally round the corner. Shubo is such a good host. Communication was excellent, and he sorted out our airport transfers and booked us tours without any messing around everything went really smoothly. Our driver was called merek and he was a very friendly and helpful with a good sense of humour. We will deffinatly be going back and I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting krakow! I honestly couldn't find one fault with this stay and couldn't ask for a better experience

6 Dec 2016
Hi Amy , I am extremely happy to hear that you liked my apartment so much. I have 3 apartments so next time I would looooove to welcome back, kind and good hearted guests like you :-) Shubho
Denisa0
“Modern, central and easy parking.”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great apartment to stay for couples, modern, clean, quiet. It is few minutes Walking to Wawel Castle. Easy parking for free.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Oct 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing