Aparthotel Oberza
Eden Hotel(Krakow)
Karmel Hotel(Krakow)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjewish quartertravelling lightdecorated roomscan't fault this placerestaurants and barsgreat central locationreception staff arehotel is locatedno liftvisiting krakowplace to staycomfy bedold townon footminute walklovely hotelmain square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Really great spot in Kazimierz (why would you ever want to stay near Market Square when we have Kazimierz?) on Miodowa street so just one minute away from Zapiekanki and Alchemia! We were lucky we found that spot for a short stay in Krakow, great apartment with very new bathroom (great shower!). We couldn't connect to Wi-Fi though, but that wasn't a big deal for us.Our overall experience was very positive, even though we could hear the noise from the street!

Room Tip: If you want nice and quiet, ask for the room with courtyard view as you can be waken up by a loud garbage truck at 6am in the morning,
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aniavoo
Reviewed 15 September 2013

If you want an excellent value for money, go for this appartment. It's in walkin distance from the city centre (max. 10 minutes). Also 10 minutes from Kazimirz shopping mall. It's locateds in the old jewish area of Krakau. One straight road from the central square. Very nice (theme) rooms.Good beds, and excellent bathroom. Hotel is very nice designed. If you stay in this hotel, try the restaurant which is located in the hotel's ground floor and basement. Excellent food for low prices.

the hotel also offers trips to Auswitch for reasonable prices including everything. I highly reccomand this hotel for a Krakau-trip!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We did not pay a ton for this hotel, and did not expect the great room and great service we got for our money. It is located in a great spot in Kazimierz. I was at first a little disappointed we wouldn't be in the old city, but I ended up finding most of the better eating spots in Kazimierz anyway (especially the new burger cafe just across the street on the corner!). The desk attendant was always incredibly helpful and the breakfast was super delicious. There are lots of great cafes around to get breakfast at in Kazimierz, so I would recommend them, but if you want to get breakfast at the hotel, the Oberza has a breakfast worth getting.

The hotel is quiet, has a great atmosphere, and is extremely clean and comfortable.

The only drawback I saw (besides being a short walk from the Old City) was that in room 8 it was hard to get good internet connection on my phone. I had trouble with my computer too but I think that was because of my computer, not the connection. I didn't think that was worth docking Oberza a star rating for though.

If you are in Krakow and want a great, reasonably priced hotel, I definitely recommend the Oberza Sasiadow!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with the balcony, and if you want internet connection try to get a room close to the stairwell. (We were in Room 8, which was spacious, quiet, had an awesome balcony but was also a little too far from the internet connection.)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chosenexile
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Lovely hotel in the heart of Krakow's Jewish district. We stayed there for two nights in July 2013. Nice, themed rooms - ours was the music room with a violin on the wall and a gramophone! Room was fair sized, with a memory foam mattress which was surprisingly comfy. Bathroom was very clean but quite small. The biggest downside was lack of ANY hooks in the bathroom! The power shower almost made up for it thou - it was so strong it was almost like going for a hydro-massage! The restaurant looked very inviting but we didn't have a chance to try it so can't comment on the quality of food. Overall a very pleasant stay. We would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard as the street can be a bit noisy, especially in the summer!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

It is fine hotel !!! It is located in the ancient area Kazimezh. The interior of hotel is executed in fine design style. The interior, furniture, attributes of each room have the unique design and are executed with excellent taste. Numbers spacious, pure, warm. Big bathrooms with excellent bathroom equipment. Very friendly and useful personnel.
In hotel three restaurants !!! Kitchen excellent !!!
I will surely return to “Oberza Sasiadow” hotel at the following visit of Krakow.
I with pleasure recommend “Oberza Sasiadow” hotel to my friends and all guests of Krakow!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends