My friend and I stayed at the Bonerowski early in March. It took about 30 minutes to get to hotel from airport. We had pre booked a taxi which cost £30 return. The hotel is situated right on the main square which if you are visiting Krakow is the most perfect location.
We arrived at the hotel to find we had been upgraded to an executive suite which was absolutely beautiful. It comprised of a living room, bedroom and bathroom. The living room was huge. Both the bedroom and living room were beautifully decorated. The bathroom was well stocked with very nice toiletries and there was also travel sized come, toothbrush and toothpaste.
We didn't have dinner at the hotel but the restaurant looked lovely, quite cosy. Breakfast was served in the breakfast room come coffee shop. Like the rest of the hotel it was beautifully decorated. On the first morning we asked if there was any more fruit (the bowl containing the fruit salad was nearly empty) the waiter went off to get more, he came back with 2 large cocktail glasses overflowing with with fruit cocktail. It looked and tasted lovely. We then ordered the eggs benedict which was amazing, so much so we ordered the same the next morning.
We used the sauna and steam room although we did need to give the hotel notice that we wanted to use it. The sauna is situated on the upper floor partly under the eaves. The area also contained a couple of exercise bikes and a couple of comfy loungers. The area is nice and relaxing, pity there is no swimming pool but to be honest on a city break there isn't much time to use it.
The staff in the hotel, without exception were friendly, helpful and efficient.
Staying at the Bonerowski made our visit to Krakow amazing. I would definitely stay here again if visiting Krakow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Sw. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech's Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow